PDA

View Full Version : Free weapons downloaded glitchy notification

SkinnyBin
03-17-2011, 10:04 AM
I downloaded the free weapons pack, now im constantly getting a notification to tell me that it is downloaded. Its continuously popping up telling me that its downloaded and I cant stop it!

Any ideas?

Ragnarok1986
03-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Delete the weapon pack you have downloaded.

SkinnyBin
03-17-2011, 10:28 AM
I tried that but the pack doesnt show up. I turned off my notifications for a bit, just put them back on and its stopped.

Random, must be a live problem

SkinnyBin
03-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Delete the weapon pack you have downloaded.

Just saw on ur profile that u got 1250 on fable. Does that mean uve got all the legendary weapons????

Ragnarok1986
03-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Just saw on ur profile that u got 1250 on fable. Does that mean uve got all the legendary weapons????

I have but please don't ask what I think you are going to ask. Who do you think got the weapon chain going ;) Gave all of them away apart from two.

SkinnyBin
03-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Thought it was worth trying my luck lol.

So am I right in thinking that in each world u can buy a certain amount of the weapons? So u can buy spares and trade them with people who buy different weapons?

Ive just started fable, bit worried bout everyone leaving it alone now its fairly old and I wont get it :(.

Ragnarok1986
03-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Thought it was worth trying my luck lol.

So am I right in thinking that in each world u can buy a certain amount of the weapons? So u can buy spares and trade them with people who buy different weapons?

Ive just started fable, bit worried bout everyone leaving it alone now its fairly old and I wont get it :(.

Alot of methods have been tried and testing. Have a look on the forum stacks also in the weapon thread is a chain. Three at the moment put your name down :)

SkinnyBin
03-17-2011, 11:02 AM
The trading thread confuses the hell out of me on those weapons lol. Probs cos I havent actually got any yet in my game

Ragnarok1986
03-17-2011, 11:08 AM
The trading thread confuses the hell out of me on those weapons lol. Probs cos I havent actually got any yet in my game

You will get used to it.

Just play the game and wait until you have a few weapons then came back. You will have a better understanding ;)

Toams07
03-17-2011, 05:04 PM

You will get used to it.

Just play the game and wait until you have a few weapons then came back. You will have a better understanding ;)

Or, if you're lucky, you may find someone with all weapons who is kind enough to let you lend them

Ragnarok1986
03-17-2011, 05:12 PM

Or, if you're lucky, you may find someone with all weapons who is kind enough to let you lend them

If only If only it was that easy :( people are kind but nobody would risk the full 50.