PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for the ring races/Technical achievement?

TwistedTB
03-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Any one have any tips for the Ring Races? I can get two golds but not 3. I haven't been able to beat the time or hit less then 3 rings. What is the time you are trying to beat anyway? anyone know? I cleared the Birds of War pretty easily with a friend, and I haven't attempted Follow the Leader yet, so Follow the Leader tips would be appreciated too. Thanks to anyone who has gotten this achievement and can share some tips.

TwistedTB
03-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Ok I finished the ring races and follow the leader and got the achievement. For the ring races, take your time, make sure you get every ring, and don't hit the sides.

Nei Debrusc
08-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Hate to necro, but this fits my needs perfectly. For Ring Race, is time an issue if you manage to get all the rings and not hit any the whole way through? If so, how much of an issue? The first one's just kicking my ass for some reason.

exit9500
06-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Time is a non issue for ring race, you can brake through the entire race and still get 3 golds. Just make sure you don't die, don't hit 3 or more rings, and that you collect all the rings.