PDA

View Full Version : Locked into my party

Yaymez
03-17-2011, 12:51 PM
So I completed Sebastian's initial mission where I go and confront Lady Harriman, killed the Desire demon controlling her. Then went back to the Chantry to hand the quest in.

Fine so far.

After talking to him, I then spoke to him again to hand him the gift i'd picked up from the dead mercenary (his grandfather's bow).

Here is where the problem starts.

After doing the above steps, Sebastian is now locked into my party, his icon has the padlock symbol in the party selection screen. I've no quests in my log which are based on him either.

Has anyone else experienced this? if so, any ideas on a good fix?

DarkSeraphim198
03-17-2011, 12:56 PM
The exact same thing happened to me as well. To resolve it I went to my estate and thankfully it kicked out Sebastien from my party, was relieved about it as I didnt wanna use him! Hope this helps.

PR3D4T0R92
03-17-2011, 01:04 PM
i had this problem with Merrill i just when to my estate and it unlocked her from my party i suppose it would work for him to :)

Yaymez
03-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Just gave it a go - worked like a charm!

Thanks for the help guys :) As much as Sebastian is an interesting character, I was worried i'd have him stuck in my party to the end!

Thanks very much everyone :)

BUCK111
04-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Glad I'm not the only one this happen to, I thought I was stuck with him... If returning to your estate unlocks him I guess that's were im headed

Thanks guys

MaxiMaximus25
06-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks for this thread. Now I'll be able to get him out of my party.