PDA

View Full Version : Is a fix coming for the Fable 3 glitches?

UncouthTruth
03-17-2011, 05:07 PM
As the title suggests, does anyone know if Lionhead is going to release a patch / fix for the known issues with Fable 3 and the DLC achievement glitches?

Thanks

Ragnarok1986
03-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Unsure but when I turned it on last night a update was out. Unsure what it fixed :/

Toams07
03-17-2011, 05:32 PM
I found a link on these forums recently to the Lionhead forums, in which the last post said there weren't coming any new patches
I don't remember which thread the link was in, but I think the LH-forum post was pretty recent

OldBayFries
03-17-2011, 05:39 PM
http://lionhead.com/forums/t/302708.aspx

Theres the link.

I haven't started the DLC but I have the Silverpines Curse bug where you cannot complete the quest for the weapon Wolfsbane. Im not too sure that I should even start the DLC with my current hero because Im afraid I'll get stuck like some folks.

UncouthTruth
03-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I think some guy said he started a new hero and it worked out for him. I can't see myself wanting to do that........ I hate developers who release their glitchy shit games and then refuse to do anything about it. If this ain't fixed, I'm done with Lionhead games.

HeartbreakRidge
03-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I think some guy said he started a new hero and it worked out for him. I can't see myself wanting to do that........ I hate developers who release their glitchy shit games and then refuse to do anything about it. If this ain't fixed, I'm done with Lionhead games.

You're not the only one.

If they can't even say we're looking into it, and instead say, no we are NOT looking into it, sucks to be you, well then I will pass on anything Fable from now on. Not like there aren't plenty of alternative games!

Chipsonfire
03-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm right there with the rest of you guys. The only reason I even have Fable II and Fable 3 is because my gf likes them and therefor buys them. The games are a lot more tolerable, and at times even fun, when played in coop but the glitches are really annoying. I'm going to be very happy when I finally 1k it.

DragonQueen89
06-15-2011, 07:17 PM
I have a major glitch actually/On the Brightwall Books I have found 28/30 but the stupid thing says I am just 27/30. Iconted thebooks and it has 28. Then there is the gnome glitch. I cant get into the cesspool because the door is locked and I have complted every quest can someonehelp please

Vein 666
06-18-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm giving up on the fable series.

bakeryfreshgame
06-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah I feel like we should all start a "We are done with Lionhead" group... I'm sure most of the Fable 3 fans (well used to be fans) would join.

Toams07
06-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah I feel like we should all start a "We are done with Lionhead" group... I'm sure most of the Fable 3 fans (well used to be fans) would join.

I would join
I enjoyed Fable 2 incredibly much but I dislike Fable 3. I'm pissed I bought Traitor's Keep since I could've used that money for games I do enjoy

Since next Fable's gonna be Kinect (which I dont have) it'll be waiting a few more years for a game that might redeem the serie. I'm not gonna wait for that

Baihu1983
06-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Its sad when a devs reply to stuff like this is simply start a new game.

Even sadder is a lot of the bugs/glitches in Fable 3 are in Fable II aswell.

Toams07
06-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Its sad when a devs reply to stuff like this is simply start a new game.

They also could've said ''OK, there's a bunch of glitches in it. So what? You bought our product and if you don't like the way it goes, start all over. Don't blame us''

bakeryfreshgame
06-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Sadly Steelstick, that is almost exactly what they did say... except I believe they phrased it that we should "work around it".

Toams07
06-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Sadly Steelstick, that is almost exactly what they did say... except I believe they phrased it that we should "work around it".

Ye I know ...
Well I'm not buying anymore Fable stuff
If they're too lazy to fix Fable 3 than I'm not going to give them more money

AgEnT STARZz
06-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Same! i give up! i have not even played Fable 3 for months! I loved Fable 2 and thought they would of sorted out the problems for the 3rd!

Eludingkarma
06-22-2011, 11:59 PM
I guess i got lucky. My only glitch has been the demon door achievement. It can't be too hard fix.

I'm a bored developer.
"gee... This game has been out for awhile. I wonder if anyone has opened all of the demon doors. Lets f#ck with them and give them an achievement they think is cake but will really have to make them start the whole game over again. Bwah hahahahaha!"