PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Iron Man - Chapter 3

ThursdaysNoon
03-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Heya folks,

I've been running through chapter 3 a few times now - the one where you assault the DirectBuy store or whatever - trying to not die. However, each time I get to a part where you have to use the unmanned vehicle to shoot down a helicopter, it always fires a few missiles at me before I can take it down and they instantly kill me.

Is there any way to dodge these missiles?

Thanks.

Lord Yamikage
03-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Is this right after the fire on the parking lot, or at the very end of the chapter?

ThursdaysNoon
03-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Is this right after the fire on the parking lot, or at the very end of the chapter?
Right after the fire on the parking lot, sorry.

JonathanT32
03-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Heya folks,

I've been running through chapter 3 a few times now - the one where you assault the DirectBuy store or whatever - trying to not die. However, each time I get to a part where you have to use the unmanned vehicle to shoot down a helicopter, it always fires a few missiles at me before I can take it down and they instantly kill me.

Is there any way to dodge these missiles?

Thanks.

Yeah, There are going to be a stack of crates to the left of you where the vehicle stops. Just go prone behind those crates after the chopper fires the 1st set of missiles. then jump up real fast to mark it then get back down.

Lord Yamikage
03-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Right after the fire on the parking lot, sorry.

Get underneath the cover by the store entrance. I don't know where you are when you're getting shot, so I'm going to assume you were out in the lot (open space). Play the area first before you go for achievement so you get feel for it.

ThursdaysNoon
03-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Yeah, There are going to be a stack of crates to the left of you where the vehicle stops. Just go prone behind those crates after the chopper fires the 1st set of missiles. then jump up real fast to mark it then get back down.
Awesome! That worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch!

JonathanT32
03-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Awesome! That worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch!

You welcome! The hardest part though, is going through the place with the gas barrels everywhere. Be sure to shoot all of the ones you see before you get near them, because the bastard KPA will shoot them once you get near them.

ThursdaysNoon
03-17-2011, 10:37 PM
You welcome! The hardest part though, is going through the place with the gas barrels everywhere. Be sure to shoot all of the ones you see before you get near them, because the bastard KPA will shoot them once you get near them.
One of them nearly got me but I managed to grab the achievement. Thanks for your help!