PDA

View Full Version : some achievement

doket
03-18-2011, 04:52 AM
hello, i know this dlc achievement wont unlock for anyone include me too. but i do want to make some save before each achievement unlock so for the upcoming update release later then i dont need to replay the whole game again.

so far i know:
Retribution: unlock at the 1st companian quest of sebastian after you complete the quest. save before you kill the last group of the mercenaries.

Avenged: unlock at the sebastian Repentance companian quest at chapter 2 after you complete it. save at the chantry before you talk to sebastian to complete it.

Memento: save before giving this gift to him.

Loyalty of the Prince: save when nearly reah max friendship or rivalry with him

Cloak and Dagger: i need to ask about this one, i dont know how to get it. i am now at the begining of chapter 3. do this some thing with his companion quest in chapter 3?

AndyZedd
03-18-2011, 12:38 PM
hello, i know this dlc achievement wont unlock for anyone include me too. but i do want to make some save before each achievement unlock so for the upcoming update release later then i dont need to replay the whole game again.

so far i know:
Retribution: unlock at the 1st companian quest of sebastian after you complete the quest. save before you kill the last group of the mercenaries.

Avenged: unlock at the sebastian Repentance companian quest at chapter 2 after you complete it. save at the chantry before you talk to sebastian to complete it.

Memento: save before giving this gift to him.

Loyalty of the Prince: save when nearly reah max friendship or rivalry with him

Cloak and Dagger: i need to ask about this one, i dont know how to get it. i am now at the begining of chapter 3. do this some thing with his companion quest in chapter 3?

Cloak and dagger is the same as the other, meet the divine agent,you know when you meet her. After this you have to go back to the chantry and tell the "priestess" (cant remember her name now) that is next to where you always meet/pick up Sebastian,So make a save after you met the agent, after you entered the chantry to "tell" what happened at the meeting.
I thought it should "pop" just exactly when you met the agent but it didnt.You have to report back as the other 3 chievos ( not the friensship one).
I have checked this carefully after my saves for all the DLC chievos and waited before i continued playing by checking my profile on the bioware community site.So im absolutely sure about the cloak and dagger chievo.
Hope you understand my poor english.

BTW killing the last mercenary group does not "pop" the chievo, it is"poping" when you reporting to Sebastian at the chantry.

Komrade Vasilevsky
03-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Anyone tried doing these while not online? I recall Left 4 Dead had a bunch of DLC achievements that unlocked only offline or on a local server game.

AndyZedd
03-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Anyone tried doing these while not online? I recall Left 4 Dead had a bunch of DLC achievements that unlocked only offline or on a local server game.

Tried it this morning,didnt work.

doket
03-19-2011, 01:04 PM
yea, these achievements just dont unlock at all. so, for now just make the save for the upcoming patch. i hope when it come, the infinite rivarly glitch still works...