Be Mine - BACK,FORWARD,BACK,FORWARD,TRIANGLE
Stage Fatality - DOWN,DOWN,DOWN, SQUAREJohnny Cage
Heads Up - FOWARD,FOWARD,BACK,DOWN, X
Stage Fatality - DOWN,BACK,FORWARD,FORWARD R2Scorpion
Split Decision - FOWARD,DOWN,FOWARD TRIANGLE
Stage Fatality - FOWARD,UP,UP SQUARE

Annalie
03-18-2011, 10:41 AM
I can see how this would be helpful if we had the demo.... but we don't.

The Pants Party
03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Nor do we use controllers with shapes on them.

M 0 R T I K I A
03-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Shapes for for pussy's!

KillerChris8814
03-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Nor do we use controllers with shapes on them.

Hey my controller has a shape on it, it's a little cross they claim is a d pad that works like shit. Just saying.

Annalie
03-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey my controller has a shape on it, it's a little cross they claim is a d pad that works like shit. Just saying.

You know what he means :p looking at the shapes is a bit annoying. especially if we use letters so........ if the OP wants anyone to take this thread seriously he will change it for future reference.

machonach0
03-19-2011, 06:25 PM
You know you can just pause the game to see these right?

The Bum-Mobile
03-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Maybe it's just me but these look easier to perform than previous MK fatalities. Can't wait!

ZpiKe
03-19-2011, 09:41 PM
When is the demo coming out?

KillerChris8814
03-19-2011, 11:17 PM
You know what he means :p looking at the shapes is a bit annoying. especially if we use letters so........ if the OP wants anyone to take this thread seriously he will change it for future reference.

I know what he meant I was being amusing.:)

Vulger Spartan
03-20-2011, 05:34 AM
I sure the Xbox 360 moves will end up as:

Sub-Zero, Mileena, Johnny Cage, Scorpion

Have an Ice Day - :dleft:,:dright:,:ddown:, :dright:, :bbut:
Stage Fatality - :dright:,:ddown:,:dright:,:dright:,:ybut:
Be Mine - :dleft:,:dright:,:dleft:,:dright:,:ybut:
Stage Fatality - :ddown:,:ddown:,:ddown:,:xbut:
Heads Up - :dright:,:dright:,:dleft:,:ddown:, :abut:

Stage Fatality - :ddown:,:dleft:,:dright:,:dright:,:rtbut:
Split Decision - :dright:,:ddown:,:dright:, :ybut:
Stage Fatality - :dright:,:dup:,:dup:, :xbut:

Dookykong
03-20-2011, 05:44 AM
vulger should have post this it would be much better

EnteringtheCosmos
03-20-2011, 09:52 AM
Why is he posting this in a 360 forum for a demo that is only for PS3 at the moment and a list that can be found anyway when pressing start?

PrinceOfThralls
03-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Why is he posting this in a 360 forum for a demo that is only for PS3 at the moment and a list that can be found anyway when pressing start?

Because he is a noob. No offense OP, but its true. Postin a PS3 demo with PS controller buttons in a 360 thread is pretty retarded. Especially when everyone can look them up by themselves(as soon as the xbox360 demo will get online)

YourDevastator
03-20-2011, 02:21 PM

not to mention...the demo has a move list. available on the pause menu, at anytime.

during "Finish Him/Her/it" time too.

The Bum-Mobile
03-20-2011, 10:56 PM
You guys are all douches. He's just posting the fatalities so people who don't have the demo can see what they are.

Annalie
03-21-2011, 02:01 AM
You guys are all douches. He's just posting the fatalities so people who don't have the demo can see what they are.

Ding Dong* oh look a Troll, we hardly give a shit cause we dont play on the PS3. its that simple. and dont call us douchebags , expect to get flamed HARD!

Like i said it would have been nice if we had the demo "BUT WE DONT". some people would look at this waste of a thread and would think he was just teasing for that same fact. do you really think anyone on this site is looking for a fatalities list for PS3?.

Vulger Spartan
03-21-2011, 04:04 AM
Ding Dong* oh look a Troll, we hardly give a shit cause we dont play on the PS3. its that simple. and dont call us douchebags , expect to get flamed HARD!

*TROLLS*
"It's soul is inhabited by the ghost of Betty and now it will murder people and it will eat trolls with its razor fangs. Then drop their spleens off at their children's tiny houses."

YouTube - Charlie Sheen Troll Rant

Annalie
03-21-2011, 04:24 AM
Lmao very funny, so this is where everyone gets the Winner Winner Sheeeen Dinner from.

Bunglist
03-21-2011, 07:40 AM

Like i said it would have been nice if we had the demo "BUT WE DONT". some people would look at this waste of a thread and would think he was just teasing for that same fact. do you really think anyone on this site is looking for a fatalities list for PS3?.

You sound like a complete tit. if you don't care about it, don't post. All I see fromyou on this forum is nitpicking and hate.

Annalie
03-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Oh Please, i dont hate the Ps3 its just common sense. lol whiners, the fact that he flat out called people douches is what annoyed me, i said what i had to say... dont like what i wrote to bad move on.

You act like your doing a world of good by calling me a tit. skipping someone calling people names is no problem, but when i say something you get on my case. does that seem fair? how would you like it if i called you a something not so nice? i could but i wont.

Also where do i nitpick and hate? im a very neutral person and i have no issues with people in the forum. i actually contribute to the community by posting and i love doing so.... what threads other than this one and my hacker thread do you see me act like that? as i only post in about 6 different threads in this forum, this should be interesting.

Pieville
03-22-2011, 10:49 AM
You sound like a complete tit. if you don't care about it, don't post. All I see fromyou on this forum is nitpicking and hate.

You sound like a complete tit. Which is actually by far one of the worst insults I have ever heard! All Annalie said was what's the point of posting these if we don't have the demo. It seems to me that if anyone is hating it is you.

OT: What is the point of posting the PS3 ones, seriously???

Annalie
03-22-2011, 05:59 PM
You sound like a complete tit. Which is actually by far one of the worst insults I have ever heard! All Annalie said was what's the point of posting these if we don't have the demo. It seems to me that if anyone is hating it is you.

OT: What is the point of posting the PS3 ones, seriously???

Im still waiting for an answer from him, which i dont think ill recieve since he just wanted to add some extra BS to make me look bad, its ok though. :)