PDA

View Full Version : new content download?

omegamustard
06-25-2007, 11:18 PM
on the Live Market Place, they just released some costumes for the characters, but it says default costume layout. what are these new downloads?

WarriorPriest13
07-24-2007, 05:40 PM
on the Live Market Place, they just released some costumes for the characters, but it says default costume layout. what are these new downloads?

The default customs according to an article I read is where you can play say Miss Spencers outfit on Candy Cane.

As far as the other customs??? Does anyone know where they have pics of these. Iwould hate to waste my money on somthing I think will suck.

FragEmAndSmile
07-24-2007, 06:19 PM
The costumes you can buy off the marketplace do not help with achievements in the game. CC99999 confirmed this when he tried it with one of them. I don't recall if he liked the costume he d/l'd or not. Might ask him.

WarriorPriest13
07-25-2007, 07:29 PM
The costumes you can buy off the marketplace do not help with achievements in the game. CC99999 confirmed this when he tried it with one of them. I don't recall if he liked the costume he d/l'd or not. Might ask him.

I know they will not count towards the achievement. That is not what I was asking about. I was hoping someone somewhere had pics of them so I could look before I buy.

FragEmAndSmile
07-25-2007, 08:40 PM
It's a shame we don't get pics of anything we grab of the marketplace. Would make things much easier.

WarriorPriest13
07-31-2007, 06:09 PM
It's a shame we don't get pics of anything we grab of the marketplace. Would make things much easier.

Yea you would figure by now someone would have posted pics on one site or another, but NOOOO!!! Oh well maybe someone here will post pics. Here's hoping.......

CC99999
07-31-2007, 06:22 PM
The costume I bought allowed me to use benikage's outfit on all of the other characters. It's a fun novelty piece- but the downloads are for "fans only".

WarriorPriest13
07-31-2007, 07:11 PM
The costume I bought allowed me to use benikage's outfit on all of the other characters. It's a fun novelty piece- but the downloads are for "fans only".

I agree, but I enjoy the game to a point. I play once in a while when I am choosing what to play next. I plan on getting all 1000 for it but that will be WAY down the road.;) If you get any other outfits other than the regular ones, please post pics if you can. Thanks. :D