PDA

View Full Version : Smoke

dang racoons
03-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Well as far as im aware theres been no official confirmation of smoke being ingame but i just watched the new raiden trailer and if u pause at 0:22 you should be able to see smoke in the background
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcrOKqNMAeA&feature=player_embedded#at=22

Ceejus
03-18-2011, 11:01 PM
There has been official confirmation of the human Smoke being in-game. Not only was his bio and ending leaked through codes in the PS3 demo, but he was also mentioned by the Australian classification board when they were citing reasons for banning the game. He just hasn't been seen in any footage yet (until now; if that is indeed a klassic kostume). With still over a month until release, you can expect to see Smoke's new human appearance, as well as Sheeva, Quan Chi, and Kintaro.

TEBellant
03-19-2011, 04:09 AM
There has been official confirmation of the human Smoke being in-game. Not only was his bio and ending leaked through codes in the PS3 demo, but he was also mentioned by the Australian classification board when they were citing reasons for banning the game. He just hasn't been seen in any footage yet (until now; if that is indeed a klassic kostume). With still over a month until release, you can expect to see Smoke's new human appearance, as well as Sheeva, Quan Chi, and Kintaro.

This guy knows what he is talking about. :) Hopefully they do have klassics for them(Noob & Smoke). I just hope Smoke's outfit blows my fucking mind! :D Pardon my french. :Bounce:

BlindxLink
03-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Odd. The first thing I saw was the smoke klassic outfit in the middle of Liu Kang and Raiden. Then i looked closer and saw a second ninja on the left of Liu Kang. Almost looks like the same color..

TEBellant
03-20-2011, 05:05 AM
Odd. The first thing I saw was the smoke klassic outfit in the middle of Liu Kang and Raiden. Then i looked closer and saw a second ninja on the left of Liu Kang. Almost looks like the same color..

No the one on the left is much darker. More like a Noob Saibot Klassic cause it's black.

BlindxLink
03-21-2011, 09:08 AM
No the one on the left is much darker. More like a Noob Saibot Klassic cause it's black.

It does indeed look darker, maybe I figured it was the lighting or something.

Who knows. If there's Klassic costumes for all ninja fighters I will pee.

TEBellant
03-21-2011, 03:04 PM
It does indeed look darker, maybe I figured it was the lighting or something.

Who knows. If there's Klassic costumes for all ninja fighters I will pee.

It only makes sense that there will be. Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile/Ermac are all getting Klassic outfits along with Kitana/Mileena/Jade. I'm 99.9% sure Smoke and Noob will follow suit.

Pieville
03-22-2011, 11:31 AM
It only makes sense that there will be. Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile/Ermac are all getting Klassic outfits along with Kitana/Mileena/Jade. I'm 99.9% sure Smoke and Noob will follow suit.

I agree, it would make sense given the fact that all the other ninja characters, male & female do!