PDA

View Full Version : MP Glitch

Rohwen
03-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Was playing last night at rank 13 and while editing one of my classes I got thrown into a match. I noted my lasses were set back to their default names but didn't think much of it til after the match ended.

When it was over my exp bar showed me at rank 21. I questioned that and left the match. When I got back to the armory I was rank 2 going on 3.

Just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else? And if it hasn't be weary of class editing while waiting for a game to start.

Lord Yamikage
03-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Was playing last night at rank 13 and while editing one of my classes I got thrown into a match. I noted my lasses were set back to their default names but didn't think much of it til after the match ended.

When it was over my exp bar showed me at rank 21. I questioned that and left the match. When I got back to the armory I was rank 2 going on 3.

Just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else? And if it hasn't be weary of class editing while waiting for a game to start.

Challenge/Rank reset.... there are few thread discussing this issue. Check out the search function, and look them up for more information.

zero inx
03-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Rohwen I see you got off Homefront an hour ago but posted in the achievement trading thread. There is a full boat party right now with 2 slots left.

RudeBoy TK
03-18-2011, 07:15 PM
last night i was going to the dashboard and restart the game it says i was level 5 but i was freaking :uzi:and shut my xbox down! but i think when you play then that your rank will reset sow if you see it dont start any match!

sir_taugs
03-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Go to the Homefront main web site and look under their forums. they explain all this and what they are doing Here is the link:

http://www.homefront-game.com/forum