PDA

View Full Version : Crime Spree question

Chipsonfire
03-18-2011, 09:04 PM
I was going to do this achievement in my gf's game (since I'm already king) but she was worried there would be some kind of irreparable damage (dead quest NPCs, for example) if I killed all her citizens or that her character may be affected by my actions. Is there any reason for concern? Also, I've heard that this can be done in my own game after becoming ruler because the counter still goes up even though it doesn't show up. Is there any truth in this? Thanks in advance.

Ragnarok1986
03-18-2011, 09:36 PM
I was going to do this achievement in my gf's game (since I'm already king) but she was worried there would be some kind of irreparable damage (dead quest NPCs, for example) if I killed all her citizens or that her character may be affected by my actions. Is there any reason for concern? Also, I've heard that this can be done in my own game after becoming ruler because the counter still goes up even though it doesn't show up. Is there any truth in this? Thanks in advance.

Yes as pointed out in the question thread. This can be done after you turn ruler.

Eticketjedi
03-24-2011, 03:57 AM
When I did this one, I saved my game first and just killed a bunch of people around Brightwall and reloaded the old save. That way you don't have to worry about losing any NPCs. Just make sure you don't leave the area and to be safe, you may want to just quit to the Dashboard once it pops.

Toams07
03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
They'll be dead for a while but eventually the NPC's will return

Chipsonfire
03-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the responses all. I actually found a nice little trick to help out with it: if you go to a shop and steal something really valuable (legendary weapon or clothing set works well) it will start you off with a very high fine. From there, just kill guards until your fine hits $15000. My gf actually stole a set of clothes that was exceptionally pricey and got over $15000 instantly.