PDA

View Full Version : A guide for GM of the year trophy?

notdavo
06-26-2007, 01:28 AM
Has anyone got a guide on how to beat the GM of the year trophy?

Other than having two controllers?

thanks a lot....

TrembL
06-30-2007, 03:29 AM
Well in 2006 I did it legitly, so it is very possible. This is how I did it in 2007 (as I didn't feel like playing the EXACT same thing as I did in 06). Turn the injury setting to off and then pick your wrestlers. Do a few matches with some of the higher rated wrestlers and once they have a really high rating just have them wrestle over and over...4 matches each night. You will almost certainly win and you don't have to worry about the wrestlers getting hurt. I beat the computer horribly bad - 8.5 million to 1.5 million.

FlamingOcean
07-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Well in 2006 I did it legitly, so it is very possible. This is how I did it in 2007 (as I didn't feel like playing the EXACT same thing as I did in 06). Turn the injury setting to off and then pick your wrestlers. Do a few matches with some of the higher rated wrestlers and once they have a really high rating just have them wrestle over and over...4 matches each night. You will almost certainly win and you don't have to worry about the wrestlers getting hurt. I beat the computer horribly bad - 8.5 million to 1.5 million.

I'm gonna go ahead and thank you because Ive had a lot of trouble with this in the past. Cheers!