PDA

View Full Version : Change username

acon9775@gmail.com
06-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Im kind of new and like an idiot i put my email as a username can someone tell me how to change my username?

The Pants Party
06-26-2007, 05:11 AM
Unfortunately, unless an admin is feeling extremely nice, there's no way to change your username. Good luck.

ThrillKillBill
06-26-2007, 05:20 AM
of course since you only have 4 posts...... it wouldn't kill you to just create a new one and request deletion of this one. ofcourse you'll still need to find a nice admin..... offer Webb sex or compliment minty on how witty he is and maybe..... just maybe :p

Cyrex
06-26-2007, 03:33 PM
i would say create a new account, it won't really matter, there are too many damn accounts that should be deleted but they are not. your account will just be there and you can just use the new account

L3giOn
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
You might as well either start a new account or live with the one you've got because I can tell you right now that the admins won't change your name for you. It's not because they're evil trolls that live under bridges and eat children(although Webb looks like one), but for the simple fact that if they did it for you they'd have to do it for everyone and there's no time for that.

acon9775@gmail.com
06-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Thanks everyone ill probably make another account cause i dont want peoplez lookin at my email addresas all the time

Hulking Bubba65
06-27-2007, 04:52 AM
yea dude that sux it happened to me when i sighned up before when i checked my email, i accidentally deleted the email to verify signing up so that was very embarrassing

anyways, on topic now, i guess your best of remaking your account so good luck with that (don't screw up again, lol)