PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Holliss10
03-19-2011, 10:31 PM
All seems pretty straightforward from the achievement descriptions, but I have three questions ..

1. How many sponsor slots are there - I've filled the three I have so far and no achievement.

2. How many employee slots are there - I've filled the four I have so far and no achievement.

And lastly, this seems really annoying, I finished my first 125cc season with a Reputation level of about 9.8 - meaning I was a tiny bit short of the required Reputation level 10 for the Moto 2 class to unlock, so it looks like I have to do another whole 125cc season. Even though after the first race of the second season I have two Moto 2 offers on the table, can't see a way around having to complete another 17 125cc races sadly. Hope I'm wrong.

Thanks for any information.

MrMascal4
03-20-2011, 09:24 PM
You gain more rep by doing all 3 sessions of a race weekend, by getting A or B you will rank faster. I am 3 races away from finishing the first season and I already am level 13. Hope it helps.

Holliss10
03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah I realise that now :(

Just doing a single qualifying lap gives you a fair boost, even if it's a pretty poor time. Ended season two on rating of about 16.5. Takes a lot longer to move up once you're in the teens.

On to season three now and Moto 2 .....

xLMx1994
03-21-2011, 10:46 AM
I haven't even finished season 2 yet and im level 30. I really don't like how much of a straight line speed the AI have. I know you are part of a privately run team, but the privately run teams in real life are not this much down on top speed to the other bikes. I have been putting upgrades on my Moto2 bike for all of this season as well, and I don't seem to be getting any closer. Its a good game though, really fun. A lot better than what people say it is.

Holliss10
03-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Crikey, you must be getting virtually an A in all three sessions each race weekend, I was just skipping to the race each time. Learnt my lesson now.

You are right about the AI bikes having a much higher top speed, and acceleration to an extent, even when you've maxxed all your upgrades by the end of the season.

I'm enjoying the game too, shame you can't cut races to one or two laps in length though, I do miss that option from the earlier Moto GP races.

xLMx1994
03-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I was getting between A and C on every session. The straight line speed thing really ruins the career mode. I have just started my third season, now in the MotoGP class, and on my first race, I got pole. At the start, by the time I got up to 100mph, I was in last. Its just stupid. Completely ruins career :mad:

Holliss10
03-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Yes, especially on Insane, the speed "handicap" makes life ten times more difficult.

You could be a long lost cousin of mine lol, I'm also in Essex, and massive Rossi and Prancing Horse fans :)

Shame he finished seventh last night, but could have been worse.
Roll on the F1 as well, been far too long a break :(

MrMascal4
03-21-2011, 03:37 PM
I have been reading some of the comments on the other threads and I really do not see why are people moaning about this game. True, it isn't like the old MotoGP's but it is still a great game.
Just my two cents.