PDA

View Full Version : Expert of War Achievement Question

Goldyman77
03-20-2011, 04:06 AM
Hello everyone, I had a simple question that I would like someone to answer for me. Does anybody know if the Shotgun counts towards the Expert of War achievement, for it is a gun, but at the same time is only for the people who pre-ordered the game. If anybody could clear this up for me since I did not pre-order the game and thus, I do not have the retail code for the gun. This information be greatly appreciated to know for me and as well for others I know who have been wondering the same thing. Thanks for the help and happy hunting to all!

Venomized
03-20-2011, 04:10 AM
Hello everyone, I had a simple question that I would like someone to answer for me. Does anybody know if the Shotgun counts towards the Expert of War achievement, for it is a gun, but at the same time is only for the people who pre-ordered the game. If anybody could clear this up for me since I did not pre-order the game and thus, I do not have the retail code for the gun. This information be greatly appreciated to know for me and as well for others I know who have been wondering the same thing. Thanks for the help and happy hunting to all!

Does it even have a challenge? If it does I would ASSUME it does not count because that would be unfair and make the game impossible to 1000 for a lot of people.

Lord Yamikage
03-20-2011, 04:21 AM
Does it even have a challenge? If it does I would ASSUME it does not count because that would be unfair and make the game impossible to 1000 for a lot of people.

Wouldn't the Shotgun be available later in future for MS Points?

Venomized
03-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Wouldn't the Shotgun be available later in future for MS Points?

Its possible but I doubt it. Every other game I heard of that has DLC weapons because of pre-order never went on sale for MS points.

fastNcurious
03-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Per Microsoft/Xbox rules, achievements cannot be based on exclusive pre-order bonuses that are not available for purchase by all. If the achievement does require it, then they will need to make the shotgun a paid DLC. So highly doubtful.

xCGIx PUNISHER
03-20-2011, 07:00 AM
I really hope people who pre-ordered it don't need it either. Because that gun sucks a lot of sack.

KookieMnster
03-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Where are you guy's getting this shotgun code? I pre-ordered and the only two codes I got were for the online pass and the three exclusive camo skins.

fastNcurious
03-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Shotgun code comes from a pre-order at Gamestop.

Just realized that I have never been killed by one. Lol.

KookieMnster
03-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Great...guess that's what I get for pre-ordering at Best Buy for that stupid headset lol

fastNcurious
03-20-2011, 10:20 AM
Well, one way to look at it is that your headset is worth $$ (should you choose to sell it on eBay). The Gamestop codes give you a shotgun that no one uses, and early access to weapons/perks which you can unlock from regular gameplay, both of which are not worth nearly as much as a headset. :)

KookieMnster
03-20-2011, 10:23 AM
You make a very valid point haha but if you've heard anything about this headset you'd find that it's actually crap and just about as good as a normal xbox live mic. Besides, I already owned a Tritton AX 180 :P Nothing fancy, but definitely better.

ShaolinShadow
03-20-2011, 08:44 PM
bump,apparently there are way to may duplicates of threads

Venomized
03-20-2011, 09:07 PM
bump,apparently there are way to may duplicates of threads

You're not suppose to bump threads just because.

And no there aren't the other thread is completely different besides the same title. The questions are different....jeeze...