PDA

View Full Version : Prey not awarding me my achievement points!

dekoms wolfman
06-26-2007, 08:47 AM
hey! i just started playing Prey a couple of hours ago, it seems pretty sweet.
BUT
Just a little thing thats really pissed me off: I finished the first 5 levels, but for some reason in has only given me the achievement points for the first two levels and then it stopped awarding them???!??!?!

i got 10 achievements for 1: Last Call
and then 10 more for 2:Escape Velocity

but then nothing was awarded to me for:
3: Downward Spiral
4: Rites of Passage
5: Second Chances

Can somebody please tell me why?

Zef
06-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Not sure why unless the game is a bit dodgy, mine worked fine when I was playing.

If you are going for the full 1000 then you will be playing through twice, so you have a second chance to get the level achievements. But they might all unlock once you beat the next level or when you finish the game off.

dekoms wolfman
06-26-2007, 09:08 AM
yeah, it is possible the game is a bit dodgy... doesnt look scratched or n e thing tho, but the first time i tried it i only did the first level in the bar and then it couldnt load the autosave next time i played it because it said the file was corrupted. thatl teach me for buying secondhand games of the net!!!

Hawformel06910
06-26-2007, 09:12 AM
hey! i just started playing Prey a couple of hours ago, it seems pretty sweet.
BUT
Just a little thing thats really pissed me off: I finished the first 5 levels, but for some reason in has only given me the achievement points for the first two levels and then it stopped awarding them???!??!?!

i got 10 achievements for 1: Last Call
and then 10 more for 2:Escape Velocity

but then nothing was awarded to me for:
3: Downward Spiral
4: Rites of Passage
5: Second Chances

Can somebody please tell me why?

Because you touch yourself at night......

No, I never did have this problem the only thing I could suggest is that you try to beat those levels again and if you still don't get them then it's your game because the achievements aren't glitched or anything. I have them.

dekoms wolfman
06-26-2007, 09:25 AM
WRONG! i touch myself during the morning shower. It makes the day go faster.
but thanks for the input anyway buddy.

B1@nK
06-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Because you are not worthy...