PDA

View Full Version : Game is glitchy

ANIM4L
03-20-2011, 03:15 PM
If your not connected to xbl nothing will unlock, that was the first one I came across, so lets say you unlock rookie for completing your first story race. When you finally get this game to connect to xbl it will not update your score even though you raced your 1st race. You have to go into options and reset the game, and start all over again.

The one that really pissed me off, I reset and started going through story mode again made to to lvl 15. It was late so I shut my phone off, started the game up this morning and found the game is not recognizing the progress I made last night, I didn't realize this until I finished off the story mode, and saw that all of the story achievements had not unlocked. So at this point I'm not sure but I would say you might have to play this one in one sitting, because this will be my third time starting this game from scratch.

heavy liquid
03-24-2011, 01:38 PM
The game keeps crashing on me.. I've only started the game, and it crashes to a black screen after about a minute in the first time trial race.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, and it's still doing this. Anyone have any ideas? This is really annoying!

EDIT:

Seems the screen is timing out. Wonder why it doesn't know I'm playing a game? I set the timer to 5 minutes, so hopefully that will take care of it.

XBOX ISAAC82
04-17-2011, 03:04 AM
If your not connected to xbl nothing will unlock, that was the first one I came across, so lets say you unlock rookie for completing your first story race. When you finally get this game to connect to xbl it will not update your score even though you raced your 1st race. You have to go into options and reset the game, and start all over again.

The one that really pissed me off, I reset and started going through story mode again made to to lvl 15. It was late so I shut my phone off, started the game up this morning and found the game is not recognizing the progress I made last night, I didn't realize this until I finished off the story mode, and saw that all of the story achievements had not unlocked. So at this point I'm not sure but I would say you might have to play this one in one sitting, because this will be my third time starting this game from scratch.

This is now fixed. Was also affecting Bubble Town 2 and Women's murder club. See article here. (http://www.wpcentral.com/3-i-play-xbox-live-titles-updated-now-better-achievement-support)

DENAz666
05-13-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah, thats why I say in my guide to make sure your connected to XBL before you start playing

eastx
05-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah, thats why I say in my guide to make sure your connected to XBL before you start playing

But that doesn't matter any more. See the post above yours.

bryandhargrave
05-24-2011, 01:23 AM
it actually does matter. my version 1.2 wont ever connect and will not pop achievements

eastx
05-24-2011, 03:19 PM
it actually does matter. my version 1.2 wont ever connect and will not pop achievements

Try reinstalling it.