PDA

View Full Version : oh my god

03tibGT
03-20-2011, 06:29 PM
i had so many challenges done. went to look at em after a match was over, guess what. EVERYTHING IS RESET! all that time is now wasted :(

piwo4me
03-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Same with me. Happened during the weekend. Was so pissed, now game is freezing after the kaos logo on boot up just after I got the new game update.

Rivercurse
03-20-2011, 06:52 PM
I've heard a few ppl complaining about being reset for utterly no reason. I'm not even gonna bother trying to get all those challenges cos of this..

03tibGT
03-20-2011, 07:30 PM
just talked to THQ

i asked them if they were going to be able to restore the lost challenges and heres what they said

their response:

That's what we are assuming. However, this is currently a very high priority bug for the team at this moment and we are currently working on a permanent fix for this problem.

Spanish Assault
03-20-2011, 11:42 PM
wow that really sucks...I'm not gonna even try till the servers are all working.

03tibGT
03-21-2011, 11:43 AM
its sorta funny though. ever since my challenges got reset, im about to complete other challenges quicker than i did before. i already have 66 knife kills. that took me a few days to do before. it only took 4 hours this time

13ip0lar
03-21-2011, 06:45 PM
On this note has anyone noticed that in regards to challenges, camos don't unlock. The only thing I use is the M100 sniper, and I seen my highest streak was 10 and I didn't have the Dragon Fire or Ice camo unlocked. Luckily I went 14-0 before dying again and I got it yesterday. So I'm assuming it's fixed, but within my first 2 days I should have received it and did not. I'm just curious if anyone else had that issue. Funny thing is the same round I got mine, my friend got his on his M16 I believe? Tbh I don't much care for either, Ice is a bit nicer than fire, but I prefer 'Shattered'. It's like a nice version of Digital camo, which has to be my fav in any game ^^

Grey Delta
03-21-2011, 08:02 PM
On this note has anyone noticed that in regards to challenges, camos don't unlock. The only thing I use is the M100 sniper, and I seen my highest streak was 10 and I didn't have the Dragon Fire or Ice camo unlocked.

This is a common misconception. When looking at the camo challenge screen, the 10 you seen relates to your next challenge milestone, not how big of a killstreak you had. You had previously gotten an 8/9 killstreak. After you get a 10 killstreak with a weapon it should show no numbers at all and the word ghost.

Unless I completely misunderstood your post, in which case disregard this whole wall of text :p

13ip0lar
03-21-2011, 08:09 PM
This is a common misconception. When looking at the camo challenge screen, the 10 you seen relates to your next challenge milestone, not how big of a killstreak you had. You had previously gotten an 8/9 killstreak. After you get a 10 killstreak with a weapon it should show no numbers at all and the word ghost.

Unless I completely misunderstood your post, in which case disregard this whole wall of text :p

Nope I understand and that makes sense, I was using it opposite of how you described. The only time I was certain I got over a 10 killstreak was yesterday, because I had used a WP airstrike but only got 2 kills. So I could be certain that 12 were sniping only. That makes sense now. Misleading as it may be, but makes sense. Thanks for the info :D

CLOUD STR1FE
03-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Yea. Same thing.