PDA

View Full Version : need help.

SentineL
03-20-2011, 08:04 PM
im at the very end of chapter 5: heartland where you have to push through the millions of enemies to get to the chapter. im on the hardest difficulty so i my question is....how the fuck do you do this part? ive tried going left and right, ive tried hanging back and killing a bunch of enemies before pushing forward but they respawn as you kill them, ive tried clearing a side out then throwing frags at the other and running, ive tried crawling and taking out everyone i can see but i end up getting killed from behind, and a whole bunch of other strategies. so what is the key?

Bounce Tacticz
03-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Sit back and snipe all you see since some of them do not respawn. Save the barrels for when you run down there. I just ran down there and threw grenades at the barrel, sprinted to the right side to stop them from spawning, and moved up, camped behind the chopper until they got in, and got it. This was on Guerilla too.

SentineL
03-20-2011, 08:30 PM
thanks for the tip. i didnt know that you could stop the spawn by running over there so i ended up just taking the scenic route to the chopper.

SentineL
03-20-2011, 09:49 PM
another question. at the end of the last mission where you have to defend hopper so he can reconfig the AA guns or whatever, how long do you have to defend him? the guys in the towers with the rockets keep respawning and eventually kill me making me restart the checkpoint. one time i even emptied all of my m4 ammo and my sniper ammo and he was still working on it. he keeps saying "buy me a minute" and other stupid shit but he wont fix the guns. someone please explain.

Bounce Tacticz
03-20-2011, 09:55 PM
another question. at the end of the last mission where you have to defend hopper so he can reconfig the AA guns or whatever, how long do you have to defend him? the guys in the towers with the rockets keep respawning and eventually kill me making me restart the checkpoint. one time i even emptied all of my m4 ammo and my sniper ammo and he was still working on it. he keeps saying "buy me a minute" and other stupid shit but he wont fix the guns. someone please explain.

What I eventually ended up doing was standing back behind the truck with the AA gun on it and sticking my head out to pop those guys in the tower. I would lob a grenade every once in a while to get the guys on the ground. There are also going to be some enemies come up on the platform with you so you can take their guns and there is a Scar I think up on the platform to begin with. I think he said just buy me a minute like 6 or 7 times before he finally fixed it. I was getting frustrated with that part too.

SentineL
03-20-2011, 10:24 PM
again thanks for the help i finally beat it. i was already hiding behind the truck but i must have been caught in some loop or something cuz im sure he said buy me some time more than 15 times then i just either got killed by a random grenade or rocket.

Bounce Tacticz
03-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Yea. It took me forever to beat it too. I'm glad I could help. If you weren't doing that on Guerilla, all I can say is good luck when you do try it.lol