PDA

View Full Version : About The Glitch...

ViPeR6
03-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Everything I see here seem to point at counters being reset as the cause of the glitching, but I have a different issue. When I got Turner's first diary, it didn't show up in the keep, and low and behold, my achievement didn't pop and the counter is stuck at 4/5. I didn't get them all in one sitting, but the counter didn't reset, one of them literally just didn't count.

Whatup14
03-21-2011, 12:23 PM
The counter reset glitch is mainly for the Set them free achievement (Demon doors)...

ViRaLuNdEaD
03-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Everything I see here seem to point at counters being reset as the cause of the glitching, but I have a different issue. When I got Turner's first diary, it didn't show up in the keep, and low and behold, my achievement didn't pop and the counter is stuck at 4/5. I didn't get them all in one sitting, but the counter didn't reset, one of them literally just didn't count.

I had the exact same thing happen. The book I picked up above the kitchen in the dining area didn't coun't toward my total. It came up with the counter and gave the same number as the one I had just picked up in the kitchen. I feel your pain.