PDA

View Full Version : Acheesement

deathreau
03-20-2011, 10:42 PM
I played Mouse Trap quick game against the AI for the first 5 games and I may have won twice. However, I played with a second controller, and with the main account I won eight straight. It seemed that even though I was down, I rolled to win every time, whether it be baiting someone or the other controller is already on the cheese. I noticed people struggling with this achievement, so I hope this helps

JAW LV
03-21-2011, 10:25 PM
I pretty much agree with you that luck favors the A.I. big time. I played 6 games last night against the A.I. and didn't win one. Then I swtiched up and played 3 games with two controllers, my main account was player one. My main account ended up winning all 3 times.

Needless to say when I fire the game back up tonight I will do the two controller boost... I'm getting sick & tired of mouse trap!!!

*Edit* The two controller boost for this is not fool proof. I lost the first 4 games, won 2, lost one etc lol. I don't think there are any true patterns, just play and deal with the fact that you can loose at any given moment.