PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is bashing this game on the homefront forums.

CLOUD STR1FE
03-21-2011, 09:17 PM
I went on their site to see what the status with the updates was and just everyone saying how dissatisfied they were with the games release. I don't blame them.

ShaolinShadow
03-21-2011, 09:20 PM
I went on their site to see what the status with the updates was and just everyone saying how dissatisfied they were with the games release. I don't blame them.

Well one they released a game they hyped up so much saying how great and spectacular it was going to be, Yet they did not provide the servers because apparently they thought not a lot of people would be making this a purchase, now riddle me this why would you hype a game up so much and then say that it would not sell well so lets not have the servers needed to support the MP....

Spanish Assault
03-21-2011, 09:25 PM
I love the story of the game but campaign seemd like it as cut short. MP is awesome when it's up and running.

fastNcurious
03-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Haters gotta hate. Just check the bungie.net forum. It's ridiculous the amount of hate there. I don't even bother with developers/game forums anymore because it's too lopsided towards the haters.

I think THQ did underestimate the number of servers they would need for the multiplayer. One interesting bit of news, based on sales of the game in the UK, is that 70% were bought for the Xbox 360 and 26% for the PS3. I know all platforms have been having server problems, but if they launched with too few servers, it would explain why a lot of you are/were having more problems on the Xbox because our servers would have been grossly underestimated. On the plus side, we have a lot of people to play with online on the 360. :)

xhunterrrr
03-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Fixed.

10 char.

pandaliamcod6
03-21-2011, 09:43 PM
The game is good fun on online and im enjoying the campaign thus far, just want to learn how to use that shotgun.

Lone Soldier x7
03-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Most of these forums are just people that complain. You never see people on the forums complementing the game, such as the Halo forums.

MC B0B x360a
03-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Haters gotta hate. Just check the bungie.net forum. It's ridiculous the amount of hate there. I don't even bother with developers/game forums anymore because it's too lopsided towards the haters.

I think THQ did underestimate the number of servers they would need for the multiplayer. One interesting bit of news, based on sales of the game in the UK, is that 70% were bought for the Xbox 360 and 26% for the PS3. I know all platforms have been having server problems, but if they launched with too few servers, it would explain why a lot of you are/were having more problems on the Xbox because our servers would have been grossly underestimated. On the plus side, we have a lot of people to play with online on the 360. :)

When I was doing the black ops updates, I dreaded going onto that forum. I dont think people realize how good they have it here. If you ever wanted to blow your brains out, stop by a developers forum, and you will instantly feel better about yourself.

SEMTEX BHOY gt
03-21-2011, 10:02 PM
any complaints are justified. why any developer would attempt to make a modern military shooter unless they had something to set it appart from A the big dogs of the genre battle field and Crap of duty and B every other military shooter on the market.

this game doesn't do anything those games don't already do and it doesn't do anything better than those games do. they really should have delayed the release and put the fucking effort in to get it up to scratch. either that or they shouldn't have fucking bothered.

axeuup
03-21-2011, 10:27 PM
i agree that all the complaints are justified. i can not play the game at all. i am one of the people with the loading freeze glitch. i hope people who do not have this glitch step back a second and try to fathom this problem. i can not play the game any longer under my profile. i am more irritated by the people who try to say how good this game is. i did get to play the campaign and get all the related chieves before my problem occured. after playing black ops this campaign is a vastly inferior product on every level. general concensus is that the multiplayer is full of bugs, lag issues ect. i dont see how this game could recover from the huge mistakes the developers made. you reap what you sow. homefront deserves to be bashed into ubscurity where it belongs

Boostme
03-21-2011, 10:29 PM
the campaign is glitchy, its not even funny...as well as the multiplayer..im in the top 1000 in XP only because i needed a shooter fix but the MP is very fun,imo....did this game really tank?? anyone got any sales figure for this week???

i NatrlKilla i
03-21-2011, 10:49 PM
When I was doing the black ops updates, I dreaded going onto that forum. I dont think people realize how good they have it here. If you ever wanted to blow your brains out, stop by a developers forum, and you will instantly feel better about yourself.

I avoid that forum as much as possible. I'll usually check it weekly (which reminds me, I should probably check it now), unless Vahn, JD or MatTks tweets that there's an update. It's all bitching about Ghost, the FAMAS, Second Chance or a couple of members acting superior to the rest.

MFCH 37
03-21-2011, 11:22 PM
I don't go to the Bungie forums because it's all "DMR BLOOM = FAIL" and "ARMOR LOCK IS FOR NOOBS!"

battlefield: "fix yer servers!" "nerf the m60"

cod: everything is overpowered and too weak, "every weapon is for noobs"

I just play the game as it is and usual enjoy it every time. (Except for the choppers in Bad Company 2 :p )

Stufin135
03-21-2011, 11:25 PM
after playing black ops this campaign is a vastly inferior product on every level.
Why and how? Is it because this is one of the first shooters in a while that hasn't wrapped an American flag round it's dick and then cockslapped the biggest sounding communist in the face?

Homefronts Campaign > Black Ops Campaign

SnowSHOWERS
03-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Why and how? Is it because this is one of the first shooters in a while that hasn't wrapped an American flag round it's dick and then cockslapped the biggest sounding communist in the face?

Completely true, which is why i loved People Can Fly's free download of the "boring" generic shooter and it had the i love america thing at the end, it seriously sums up every one of the CoD and Medal of Honor storylines or pretty much every military shooter. This game has variety and the story is great! gameplay on campaign side could be better but Multiplayer feels fresh with the BP system

axeuup
03-22-2011, 12:09 AM

i will explain why. the grapics are dated, not what i would expect from a overhyped new release. i actually experienced lag during the campaign. the enemy ai would lag move. did not happen a lot but it did happen a few times. the hit detection was no wheres as fine tuned as the black ops campaign. not having the ability to return thrown grenades is just stupid. the story is ridiculous. korea taking over the US, c'mon. china at least has some plausability.

BTW your response to my statement was offensive. maybe you could find a way to articulate yourself that does not sound like you actually live on the heartland level.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 12:14 AM
i will explain why. the grapics are dated, not what i would expect from a overhyped new release. i actually experienced lag during the campaign. the enemy ai would lag move. did not happen a lot but it did happen a few times. the hit detection was no wheres as fine tuned as the black ops campaign. not having the ability to return thrown grenades is just stupid. the story is ridiculous. korea taking over the US, c'mon. china at least has some plausability.

BTW your response to my statement was offensive. maybe you could find a way to articulate yourself that does not sound like you actually live on the heartland level.

I agree its like basically saying US go eat a D*ck

DarkMellie
03-22-2011, 12:30 AM
I don't go to the Bungie forums because it's all "DMR BLOOM = FAIL" and "ARMOR LOCK IS FOR NOOBS!"

battlefield: "fix yer servers!" "nerf the m60"

cod: everything is overpowered and too weak, "every weapon is for noobs"

So true!! People are never going to be happy and it's no wonder most devs don't participate in their own forums, it must be really depressing for them.

I like Homefront, I love the return to being able to aim a weapon with no or minimal aim-sway. Love the return to a game that reminds me more of BF2 than CoD fucking 4.

That said, I've been playing for a week now, multiplayer sessions every day and only last night did I get my best ping ever... 2 yellow bars. Most of the time I play a round or four then ragequit.

If anyone wants a read on the possible future of pay to play shooters, check out my latest article on Ripten (http://www.ripten.com/2011/03/19/pay-to-play-shooters-a-futurespective-mhibble/):D

maybe you could find a way to articulate yourself that does not sound like you actually live on the heartland level.rofl, well said.

CLOUD STR1FE
03-22-2011, 01:02 PM

Actually on the forums they said xbox had the least amount of problems of all three platforms. So you can only imagine lol.

CLOUD STR1FE
03-22-2011, 01:12 PM
any complaints are justified. why any developer would attempt to make a modern military shooter unless they had something to set it appart from A the big dogs of the genre battle field and Crap of duty and B every other military shooter in the market.

this game doesn't do anything those games don't already do and it doesn't do anthing better than those games do. they really should have delayed the release and put the fucking effort in to get it up to scratch. either that or they shouldn't have fucking bothered.

I don't believe the game is bad at all. I do believe they did a.terrible job preparing for the games release and there are a few things the game should have ie. Destructable environments, more button layouts. Other than that the game is balanced when analyzing maps and gameplay speed.

Spanish Assault
03-22-2011, 01:39 PM

While I don't agree that Black Ops campign was better, it's presentation was alot better. The campign for Homefront was well written, but lack in delivery. While I didnt think the graphic were stunning, they were still pretty good in my opinion. Not sure why people keep saying they are dated.

As far as the KPA occupying the US, it was nice to see that side of the story. Again i thought it was well written and believable.

SneakyofSneaks
03-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Ha ha that place is a hive of trolls and cry babies. I enjoy reading it.

I love the lawsuits and product recall threads they are great.

Lets face it the single player is short but fun, the mp is a right laugh when it plays right just needs a week or so to settle down.

solo07
03-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Developer forums are always like this. literally. Go to any new game's home forums and probably 35% are just hate/rage threads. nothing new, the troll army never falters.

Grey Delta
03-22-2011, 02:23 PM
The Kaos/THQ forums are full of goons sprouting "lawl fail lawl" any chance they get. That shit irritates me more than Chlamydia. It's started popping up around here lately too.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 02:40 PM
heres my answer can we Blame them?, a few of us a pretty much almost doing the same but were at least adding a few positives to this game

M49907
03-22-2011, 02:43 PM
That is beacause people who are unhappy and want to be heard figure that the thq forums are the best place for that. They are pretty much right I know that the developers know what people are saying. The MP is awesome when it works which is not often.

Manc_Man
03-22-2011, 02:48 PM
I think most people are upset about the issues after the release. Paying $60 and then not being able to get past the main menu for the past 5 days is pretty frustrating. When the game was working, I loved it, the multiplayer was a lot of fun.

Reminds me of Fifa 11, I adore Fifa 11, but on the release it took forever to get fixes for what seem to be easy fixes, which frustrated the hell out of me. But to get a patch out on the Xbox 360 is not an easy task.

Bajan Elite
03-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Well good for the haters, whenever I play mp(which is awesome when there is no lag) and I hear players actually talking I hear good comments on the game's mp, so what if these people are complaining a lot of gamers are still satisfied with what they paid for, myself included. Kaos just needs to fix the server issue and provide more content for this game and its community will continue to be satisfied.

Spanish Assault
03-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Well good for the haters, whenever I play mp(which is awesome when there is no lag) and I hear players actually talking I hear good comments on the game's mp, so what if these people are complaining a lot of gamers are still satisfied with what they paid for, myself included. Kaos just needs to fix the server issue and provide more content for this game and its community will continue to be satisfied.
agreed...people who complain about this MP are the ones who got it from gamefly and are just plain impatient. That's how our country is...fast food, have it your way now or complain.

JonathanT32
03-23-2011, 01:52 AM
agreed...people who complain about this MP are the ones who got it from gamefly and are just plain impatient. That's how our country is...fast food, have it your way now or complain.

Whoa now, What about the people like me that Gamefly'd it and just paid the $10 anyway to play this bitch online? Are we considered Fatass impatient Americans too?

StP BigRed
03-23-2011, 07:12 AM
you know what this reminds me of? the release for test drive unlimited 2 they nevvveer shouldve released that game so early it was way too bugged...i just hope they get a fucking patch in within a couple of days other than eden and atari taking a month to release a patch that didnt even help anything..im supposed to pick this up tommorow with a copy of crysis 2 (gotta love payday!) idk which game i wanna start with though so far it seems like crysis 2

AFreakinCabbag3
03-23-2011, 09:01 AM
I must admit I've had a few more glitches happen to me but non really game ending. Just last night alone.

I fell through the floor on Crossroads while crossing the stream from B to A it was very kind and gave me an option to deploy my parachute tho which I never due to my 'what just happened mind frame'

My rhino drone locked up and I couldn't fire any missiles so I ditched the drone but I lost my primary wep so I had a pistol and a knife so I did the mature thing and spawn killed the enemy with a knife until I got ran over by a tank when chasing someone (I should've looked both ways)

I couldn't capture objectives.

Thats all them I can remember off the top of my head. Also I <3 My Gun looks amazing I want it. Also AK/Silenced <3.

CLOUD STR1FE
03-23-2011, 01:17 PM

Do NOT agree with this at all. It's been an entire week and they are still having issues? I could understand the first 3-4 days if your working day and night to fix the game but that's not the case. At least it doesn't seem like that. How much longer do we have to wait for quality a MP experience?

Stufin135
03-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Do NOT agree with this at all. It's been an entire week and they are still having issues? I could understand the first 3-4 days if your working day and night to fix the game but that's not the case. At least it doesn't seem like that. How much longer do we have to wait for quality a MP experience?
like 2 days, they said yesterday the new update is being submitted to Microsoft soon.

Spanish Assault
03-23-2011, 02:33 PM
I know some of it has to go through M$, so that is beyond their control.

But bottomline is they should of been ready for a lot of people playing their game...who releases a game and thinks it wont be successful?

AmbaLaBamba
03-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Honestly, you would think that people would stop posting new threads about how many people 'hate' this game, and how the MP is rubbish and how people are 'slagging' it off and such. I've seen a few of these threads deleted.

The game is good and the MP is good imo. It has had its fair share of errors since its release, but I've had great experiences when I've gotten in to matches in the MP and only the odd lag in the SP campaign. The story is fresh, not some WW1/2 or other war stories that have been tweaked a little. It's one of those stories that you could imagine happening, if you have a creative imagination. Short, but bloody good for a shooter fix.

Agreed that the servers should have been thought about before the release, but they will learn from this (hopefully).

If you want to bitch about the game don't make a new thread use the official bitching thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=300234 or just redirect yourselves to the THQ forum. :)

WVUMountiManiac
03-23-2011, 03:23 PM
It is to short.

MC B0B x360a
03-23-2011, 04:01 PM
My prediction: Over the next feew weeks, most of the major bug will be fixed and this will turn out to be a very fun multiplayer game. It's a shame if people leave this game so early, and get to miss out on the fun. I agree that a game shouldnt be released with this many problems, but I see it has potential, so I will wait it out. To be honest, I have plenty of other games to keep me busy for the next couple weeks, so this isnt a big deal to me.

If you do not play MP, I would recommend staying away from the game. This recommendation has more to do with a short campaign than it has to do with the glitches.

AmbaLaBamba
03-23-2011, 04:55 PM
My prediction: Over the next feew weeks, most of the major bug will be fixed and this will turn out to be a very fun multiplayer game. It's a shame if people leave this game so early, and get to miss out on the fun. I agree that a game shouldnt be released with this many problems, but I see it has potential, so I will wait it out. To be honest, I have plenty of other games to keep me busy for the next couple weeks, so this isnt a big deal to me.

If you do not play MP, I would recommend staying away from the game. This recommendation has more to do with a short campaign than it has to do with the glitches.

This I agree with. You make sense.

Once the problems have been solved, Homefront will be a good MP based game - the SP was too short for my liking.

AFreakinCabbag3
03-23-2011, 05:27 PM

Once the problems have been solved, Homefront will be a good MP based game - the SP was too short for my liking.

Of course it makes sense its Bob...

cHRiSCOe
03-23-2011, 05:39 PM

Cock slap!

ShaolinShadow
03-23-2011, 06:42 PM

Hey! I gflyed and paid the $10, Im waiting for it to be fix but am playing crysis 2, Don't get me wrong I like the Mp for homefront when it works so I am patiently waiting

littlejay
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
how many battlefield games had a smooth launch? and those are some of the best online games out there :)

ShaolinShadow
03-23-2011, 06:55 PM
how many battlefield games had a smooth launch? And those are some of the best online games out there :)

this right here!! Is the absolute truth

Spanish Assault
03-23-2011, 07:22 PM

Yeah MP is ogonna be awesome once these updates go out...I played some MW2 last night and was hating it....

Of course it makes sense its Bob...

Umm I do alot of gaming with B0B...he doesn't make sense most of the time.

AFreakinCabbag3
03-23-2011, 08:30 PM

I've seen people killed for less.

I really think parrot drones should have a cooldown timer. I've started just sitting in a rhino because they do my head in.

MC B0B x360a
03-23-2011, 08:51 PM

I do game with Carmona25 on a regular basis....so NO, I'm not perfect.

Refined Suicide
03-23-2011, 09:11 PM
the story is ridiculous. korea taking over the US, c'mon. china at least has some plausability.
No sir, the story is actually highly believable. Korea has a MASSIVE army, and if they take over South Korea, they'll double it. and then, they'll be so close to Japan that they could nuke japan, taking over japan. Ally with China, then take the reins, and then with not-so-distant-future technology, alot of this will be possible, and EMP blanketing the US would fuck shit up. This is HIGHLY plausible. Rethink your statement.

Spanish Assault
03-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I've seen people killed for less.

I really think parrot drones should have a cooldown timer. I've started just sitting in a rhino because they do my head in.

Bite your tongue...thank god for the parrot. I can literately use it the whole match and rank up faster then playing normal.

No sir, the story is actually highly believable. Korea has a MASSIVE army, and if they take over South Korea, they'll double it. and then, they'll be so close to Japan that they could nuke japan, taking over japan. Ally with China, then take the reins, and then with not-so-distant-future technology, alot of this will be possible, and EMP blanketing the US would fuck shit up. This is HIGHLY plausible. Rethink your statement.

Agreed. There is more to the story then just Korea taking over the us...the economy crashes, essentials become scarce, bird flu wipes out over 1million people, the us military goes almost exclusively man less with drones...

axeuup
03-23-2011, 10:54 PM

i am not re thinking anything, im sticking to my guns (pun intended). what if this and what if that. yhea sure if you write a fantastical story where every concievable negative thing happens to deteriorate the strongest military in the world. i have faith in my country and my fellow country people. i know in reality this will not happen. our military will never be allowed to fall apart as portrayed. military strength is too important and the goverment has and allways will be aware of this fact. and what about russia in all of this. russia has the largest military in the world. what are they doing in your fantasy? HIGHLY plausible is such an overwhelming exaggeration. i think maybe you play too many video games and your having trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy. is it really time again to remind the world who is the boss?

flinttown420
03-23-2011, 11:13 PM
Yes, everyone is justified in what they say on the forum. I know theres the typical dev forum bashing. But every person has a right to on this one. The game is UNPLAYABLE online. Cannot create beacon, not enough slots, peer to peer connections, overseas server connections. Yes it is horrible. Theres an achievement for having 16 people go into a game at once, its impossible right now to even try with ONE other person. Let alone yourself (see aforementioned problems). A week after the game drops they still have these problems. Are talking about releasing a patch in the next few days to microsoft, which will take another week to validate through them..... its rediculous. Apparently gamestop is giving %100 percent refunds due to it being "broken"

AFreakinCabbag3
03-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Bite your tongue...thank god for the parrot. I can literately use it the whole match and rank up faster then playing normal.

My point exactly it does my head in sometimes I just sit in rhinos all game or hunt the users of parrots in spawn. I even went to the extreme of spawning in 3 consecutive choppers just to spawn kill even tho I aint used one for days as I'm working on LAV kills.

Then the next match I shot down 7 choppers, 3 tanks, a bazzillion parrots and a partridge in a pear tree.

MC B0B x360a
03-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Yes, everyone is justified in what they say on the forum. I know theres the typical dev forum bashing. But every person has a right to on this one. The game is UNPLAYABLE online. Cannot create beacon, not enough slots, peer to peer connections, overseas server connections. Yes it is horrible. Theres an achievement for having 16 people go into a game at once, its impossible right now to even try with ONE other person. Let alone yourself (see aforementioned problems). A week after the game drops they still have these problems. Are talking about releasing a patch in the next few days to microsoft, which will take another week to validate through them..... its rediculous. Apparently gamestop is giving %100 percent refunds due to it being "broken"

Our party of 16 got the full boat, 3 star, and 5 star achievement in our very first try.

AFreakinCabbag3
03-24-2011, 01:17 AM
i am not re thinking anything, im sticking to my guns (pun intended). what if this and what if that. yhea sure if you write a fantastical story where every concievable negative thing happens to deteriorate the strongest military in the world. i have faith in my country and my fellow country people. i know in reality this will not happen. our military will never be allowed to fall apart as portrayed. military strength is too important and the goverment has and allways will be aware of this fact. and what about russia in all of this. russia has the largest military in the world. what are they doing in your fantasy? HIGHLY plausible is such an overwhelming exaggeration. i think maybe you play too many video games and your having trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy. is it really time again to remind the world who is the boss?

The story isn't real, its ok... you can relax now your safe.

AmbaLaBamba
03-24-2011, 02:06 AM

It could happen though, it's more believable that the majority of games out there. Specifically shooters.

You're right in the fact that it's a video game and not reality, but having a bit of imagination tends to enlighten peoples gaming experiences. The world being taken over by Korea, a very low chance of happening but it could one day in the far future as our world is VERY fooked up at the moment.

Buck a Fuffaloe
03-24-2011, 02:22 AM
N Korea won't take over S Korea due to the fact that we have parts of our Army based their and we have loads more firepower than N Korea, even if they have more men than we do.

axeuup
03-24-2011, 01:14 PM
The story isn't real, its ok... you can relax now your safe.

where did i demonstrate that i was having trouble with whether or not the story was real? what part did you interpret where i was saying i was not safe. which part of what i am saying makes you think i am excited. good job bringing this debate to a new level.

Spanish Assault
03-24-2011, 08:18 PM
N Korea won't take over S Korea due to the fact that we have parts of our Army based their and we have loads more firepower than N Korea, even if they have more men than we do.
true...of course if gas is $20 a gallon...we might not.

AFreakinCabbag3
03-24-2011, 09:10 PM
where did i demonstrate that i was having trouble with whether or not the story was real? what part did you interpret where i was saying i was not safe. which part of what i am saying makes you think i am excited. good job bringing this debate to a new level.

#winning...

Spanish Assault
03-24-2011, 09:13 PM
#winning...
Is it too late to say that most people from the US don't act this way?

MC B0B x360a
03-24-2011, 09:35 PM

Kind of like how the Roman Empire, (http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/roman-empire.html)British Empire, Macedonian Empire, the Egyptian Empire (http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/ancient-near-east-empires.html), Babylonian and Assyrian Empires (http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/assyrian-babylonian-empires-map.html), Nazi Germany, Ottoman Empire, and the Soviet Union never collapsed. (see what I did there)

#winning...

If he had tiger blood he would be bi-winning.

AFreakinCabbag3
03-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Kind of like how the Roman Empire, (http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/roman-empire.html)British Empire, Macedonian Empire, the Egyptian Empire (http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/ancient-near-east-empires.html), Babylonian and Assyrian Empires (http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/assyrian-babylonian-empires-map.html), Nazi Germany, Ottoman Empire, and the Soviet Union never collapsed. (see what I did there)

If he had tiger blood he would be bi-winning.

Maps for the win :D

Whats not to love.

dysart OMC
03-25-2011, 01:05 AM
I agree, the story seemed to leave me wanting more. I liked the game play although some of the story line was disturbing. I wish there had been 2 to 3 more levels. That would have been just about right. Not as much as a fan of the multi-player as some I have read. Modern Warfare 2 is probably my favorite FPS overall.

ciyinyde
03-25-2011, 01:23 AM
I have some grips about this game like the servers not being up all the time or getting kicked at the end of a multi game. For the most part regardless if the single player is short, my goodness, was it not good? I'm glad they are working on updates and look forward to play the multiplayer more. Yea this may not be COD but hey, its a start.:uzi:

axeuup
03-25-2011, 01:32 AM
#winning...

look cabbage. this was a completely useless post. in your mind this makes sense to you? go trail someone else with your babble. i am trying to take part in a adult discussion. if this is the most effort you can put into it then your effort wont be missed. to everyone who feels it is very plausible that the USA will be taken over in the next 15 years or so: get off the couch and go outside. open the door and look around, this is called reality. well, you can always hope cant you. it really bothers me when i see americans sharing this setiment. the rest of the world i can understand. accept not really understand. how was our country doing right before WW2? awful is the answer. worse than anything our generation has ever seen and hopefully ever will. im sharing my opinion. share yours but at least bring something to the table.

Buck a Fuffaloe
03-25-2011, 01:35 AM
look cabbage. this was a completely useless post. in your mind this makes sense to you? go trail someone else with your babble. i am trying to take part in a adult discussion. if this is the most effort you can put into it then your effort wont be missed. to everyone who feels it is very plausible that the USA will be taken over in the next 15 years or so: get off the couch and go outside. open the door and look around, this is called reality. well, you can always hope cant you. it really bothers me when i see americans sharing this setiment. the rest of the world i can understand. accept not really understand. how was our country doing right before WW2? awful is the answer. worse than anything our generation has ever seen and hopefully ever will. im sharing my opinion. share yours but at least bring something to the table.
#losing...

axeuup
03-25-2011, 01:44 AM
ok people, i see where this is going. i put this game in the mail earlier this week because of resons i am tired of explaining. now its time to delete this forum. i appreciate this site as a whole it is a very valuable tool that i utilize frequently. to the guide makers and such i thank you. hopefully they fix the problems so that future users and the current ones can enjoy this game as it is meant to be. goodbye homefront

AFreakinCabbag3
03-25-2011, 12:37 PM
ok people, i see where this is going. i put this game in the mail earlier this week because of resons i am tired of explaining. now its time to delete this forum. i appreciate this site as a whole it is a very valuable tool that i utilize frequently. to the guide makers and such i thank you. hopefully they fix the problems so that future users and the current ones can enjoy this game as it is meant to be. goodbye homefront

Goodbye your clearly blinkered babble won't be missed.

You asked me a question I answered it yet its babble, as I said blinkered.

TweakinVW
03-25-2011, 01:27 PM
One thing I realized that when playing online everyone except of select few complain how there isn't a "tatical" layout. I get it call of duty kids wanna be the drop shot whores and see how "l33t" they are. but if anyone has tried to drop shot you'll know that it's supper fast and in a close-mid gunfight it'll mess anyones scopes up.

My only gripe about the game is the server and MP coding issues. besides that it's a little different from BC2 and alot better than COD. this will prob be one of the two games (this and dragon age 2) that will hold my attention until May when brink comes out.

xCJGCUYLERx
03-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Was about to buy this.....

Macbeth
03-25-2011, 02:03 PM
let me guess your not gonna buy it because of what people say? i brought it because i thought im not gonna be like everya**hole that flames or whatever, i try it myself thats why they have a return policey for

AFreakinCabbag3
03-25-2011, 02:55 PM
One thing I realized that when playing online everyone except of select few complain how there isn't a "tatical" layout. I get it call of duty kids wanna be the drop shot whores and see how "l33t" they are. but if anyone has tried to drop shot you'll know that it's supper fast and in a close-mid gunfight it'll mess anyones scopes up.

Its more the fact when I'm being shot I end up knifeing my cover rather than going prone its just what I'm used to. I still dropshot when I remember to press B anyway so it makes no diff to dropshotting just got to get used to the buttons.

Spanish Assault
03-25-2011, 03:28 PM
A couple of things..

I was born in the US and I live here. I love my country.

The discussion was how realistic this story was....whith all the events that happend it COULD happen.

Then you came in here with guns blazing (no pun intended...remember that?) and draped in my American Flag, started beating your chest with how awesome our country is (which it is, BTW). From what I gather this site is based out of the UK...so can you see where your first mistake was?

You talk about adult conversation, yet acting the way you do is the #1 reason people in Europe and other countries hate us....learn from your mistakes.

Stufin135
03-25-2011, 05:20 PM
A couple of things..

I was born in the US and I live here. I love my country.

The discussion was how realistic this story was....whith all the events that happend it COULD happen.

Then you came in here with guns blazing (no pun intended...remember that?) and draped in my American Flag, started beating your chest with how awesome our country is (which it is, BTW). From what I gather this site is based out of the UK...so can you see where your first mistake was?

You talk about adult conversation, yet acting the way you do is the #1 reason people in Europe and other countries hate us....learn from your mistakes.
You have summed up my thoughts perfectly. Thanks :)