PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience this glitch?

Wampus Cra
03-21-2011, 11:40 PM
Got to the end of the game on easy just to get the achievement and it didn't happen to me, start it up again to go for not dieing in a mission achievement.. and I get to the final part where you have to protect hopper while he swaps the guns over or what not... and the game just wouldn't progress. I must of killed 100 plus enemies, there is no current objective it should be telling me to use the drone to blow up the vehicles... kind of upset cause it took me a few tries to even get to that point then this crap happened.

ShaolinShadow
03-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Got to the end of the game on easy just to get the achievement and it didn't happen to me, start it up again to go for not dieing in a mission achievement.. and I get to the final part where you have to protect hopper while he swaps the guns over or what not... and the game just wouldn't progress. I must of killed 100 plus enemies, there is no current objective it should be telling me to use the drone to blow up the vehicles... kind of upset cause it took me a few tries to even get to that point then this crap happened.

This is a new one Glitch i mean, I am glad I did not touch single player yet seems like Glitchfest all over the place all I can do is tell you if there is a check point restart it and do it from there

Wampus Cra
03-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Ya well restarting checkpoints voids the achievement so I just died on purpose and ill give it another run later tonight... its dumb cause on my first play thru it didn't happen no clue what I did to trigger it.

axeuup
03-22-2011, 12:12 AM
if you dont kill the rpg guys in the tower it will not advance. i cant remember the exact number of them but theres like six of them. the ground troops will spawn forever until you take out the rpgs

Wampus Cra
03-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Hmmm didn't have any rpg guys on the towers... I made sure to snipe all of em, that's weird oh well ill give it another shot later.