PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 3 Glitch? (Spoilers)

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 12:12 AM
So I'm at the point in Chapter 3 where you have to throw the tracking beacon onto the tanker truck and it won't let me do it. It shows up to push X to throw the beacon, but it never works. It's weird. I keep trying it to get the Iron Man Achievement, but I can't get past this part. Anyone else experience this?

DerJul
03-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I have the same problem. I press X when the prompt appears on screen. The prompt disappears but the beacon is not thrown. Truck gets away and I have to start all over for the Iron Man achievement.

Yet when I load the checkpoint right before this part (when you are in front of the door with your squad), the beacon works perfectly.

Spengler PhD
03-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Maybe try holding x down insted of just pushing it? Not sure I didn't have that problem, sorry good luck

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 02:14 PM
I have the same problem. I press X when the prompt appears on screen. The prompt disappears but the beacon is not thrown. Truck gets away and I have to start all over for the Iron Man achievement.

Yet when I load the checkpoint right before this part (when you are in front of the door with your squad), the beacon works perfectly.

Yea, it's pretty annoying. I'm wondering if since I went to chapter select to start this mission instead of continuing from Chapter 2, if it's not reading that I have the beacons? I'm gonna start Chapter 2 at the beacons and get them and then play through Chapter 3 to see if that works. That's the only thing I could figure.

littlejay
03-22-2011, 05:28 PM
that screwed me out of the iron man achievement too. just play it again. easy is...easy :p
ive had other glitches like the option to use the uvac in the last level never showed up and i had to kill enemies forever and had to start over.
and in the wall level, the Goliath would not activate to take out the tank. lots of silly things in this game.