PDA

View Full Version : Expert of War question

BigBP33
03-22-2011, 12:56 AM
When it says complete all challenges for the expert of war achievement does this mean all expert challenges or just the first challenge to get you certified? Because for a weapon, there is a big difference in getting 5 kills with every weapon and in getting 200 kills with every weapon.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 12:58 AM
When it says complete all challenges for the expert of war achievement does this mean all expert challenges or just the first challenge to get you certified? Because for a weapon, there is a big difference in getting 5 kills with every weapon and in getting 200 kills with every weapon.

I am currently still trying to find the answer to this freaking question also, This is probably the one achievement that will not be figured out till someone has actually unlocked it

AFreakinCabbag3
03-22-2011, 01:04 AM
I was curious as to whether airstrikes, knife and grenades etc counted towards it.

Lone Soldier x7
03-22-2011, 01:10 AM
I would love to find the answer to this question. Personally, If you need the expert challenge for getting it with a knife and the pistol, I'll stay with the 900.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 01:20 AM
I was curious as to whether airstrikes, knife and grenades etc counted towards it.

Knife, Grenades, Do Count Towards the challenge I can confirm that much

Macbeth
03-22-2011, 01:21 AM
i have not unlocked it but it says Complete all challenges for weapons, drones, vehicles, and modes in Xbox LIVE, but thats me sorry if i could not help , i think its everything tbh

AFreakinCabbag3
03-22-2011, 01:27 AM
I would love to find the answer to this question. Personally, If you need the expert challenge for getting it with a knife and the pistol, I'll stay with the 900.

Pistol aint that bad considering its on all sets so chances are you'll get it as your going same with knife. I have over 80 knife kills and I've only done 2 guns. With about 25 pistol kills.

BigBP33
03-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Yeah I know the knife, grenades, etc counts but I am wondering if you have to complete the expert challenge for everything. Like first it says get 5 kills with __ to become certified, then it says get so many more kills to become __ then it keeps going until you reach expert. Because if you only have to get like 5 kills with everything in multiplayer that will be easy but if you have to get like 200 kills with everything in multiplayer, thats gonna suck. The achievement just says complete a challenge, it doesnt say anything about an expert challenge, because there is a big difference. You get what I am saying??

Stufin135
03-22-2011, 01:31 AM
Yeah I know the knife, grenades, etc counts but I am wondering if you have to complete the expert challenge for everything. Like first it says get 5 kills with __ to become certified, then it says get so many more kills to become __ then it keeps going until you reach expert. Because if you only have to get like 5 kills with everything in multiplayer that will be easy but if you have to get like 200 kills with everything in multiplayer, thats gonna suck. The achievement just says complete a challenge, it doesnt say anything about an expert challenge, because there is a big difference. You get what I am saying??
Complete all challenges for weapons, drones, vehicles, and modes in Xbox LIVE

xhunterrrr
03-22-2011, 01:31 AM

Fail. It says in the description that you have to get EXPERT.

Stufin135
03-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Fail. It says in the description that you have to get EXPERT.
Fail. It doesn't.

xhunterrrr
03-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Fail. It doesn't.

Read the wrong text. My mistake.

NokkonWud
03-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Fail. It doesn't.
But the achievement IS called Expert of War.

ejbadger
03-22-2011, 05:55 AM
And by completing the first challenge for each of them unlocks the next challenge, ergo, complete ALL which would be all of that crap that is looking down on me.

xI VARSITY
03-22-2011, 09:00 AM
COMPLETE ALL CHALLENGES, red bar must have stopped moving and all attachments must be unlocked, including the camo for level 75, not sure about the DLC shotty, but I hope that has to be completed too
it's not too bad when you think that the Assault rifle completion is only 1200 kills

Lord Yamikage
03-22-2011, 09:26 AM
COMPLETE ALL CHALLENGES, red bar must have stopped moving and all attachments must be unlocked, including the camo for level 75, not sure about the DLC shotty, but I hope that has to be completed too
it's not too bad when you think that the Assault rifle completion is only 1200 kills

Well, if you hope that shotgun should also count, then I hope the developer/publisher give every single players - who did not pre-ordered the game from GameStop - a code for Shotgun. Otherwise, I see many many players missing out this achievement, and very very unhappy.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Well, if you hope that shotgun should also count, then I hope the developer/publisher give every single players - who did not pre-ordered the game from GameStop - a code for Shotgun. Otherwise, I see many many players missing out this achievement, and very very unhappy.

I agree, If the dlc shotty counts and thats the reason why no one here can get there achievement, there will be a lot of HULKING MAD customers more then they already are here

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Microsoft won't let games put in achievements that are based towards an exclusive audience, AKA people who preorder and get something. The only way they could do that would be release the shotgun as a DLC later on.

But on topic with Expert of War, I don't think the camo challenges count because if you read the top level for the camo challenges, it's called Ghost, not Expert. And as someone said earlier the achievement is called "Expert of War." I'm not sure, but I don't think camo challenges will be included in this achievement, even though they are weapon related. I sure hope they don't count towards this achievement.lol Good luck getting a 10 Kill Streak with the M200.

xhunterrrr
03-22-2011, 03:16 PM
I hope to hell the killstreak challenges do not count. I am terrible at getting a killstreak of more than 3 or 4.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 03:28 PM
I hope to hell the killstreak challenges do not count. I am terrible at getting a killstreak of more than 3 or 4.

I feel your pain man the kill streak challenges suck!

Lord Yamikage
03-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Microsoft won't let games put in achievements that are based towards an exclusive audience, AKA people who preorder and get something.
[....]

That's exactly what I heard, and I don't agree with xI VARSITY, but he said it with so much confidence.