PDA

View Full Version : Expert of War, before level 50?

Romefalls86
03-22-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.trueachievements.com/Homefront-xbox-360.htm?gamerid=132248

Is this even possible? I sent him a message asking him how he did this, but he's not responding

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 02:32 PM
They're modded. If you look at the achievements, he got a lot of them March 14, then Expert of War says March 18, then the rest of the achievements, like the Iron Man and Guerilla ones(the ones that are actually hard) have no date on them. Of course he would say he got them while offline, but truth is, they're modded.

You could actually report him on that site and get his achievements removed from TA because they frown on cheaters almost as much as I do.

Eternaltriumph
03-22-2011, 02:35 PM
It's not possible. End of story. I'm level 52 and only have 3 Rifles, one drone, two vehicles and knife maxed out. Not even a third done. >_>

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 02:36 PM
It's not possible. End of story. I'm level 52 and only have 3 Rifles, one drone, two vehicles and knife maxed out. Not even a third done. >_>

Well I mean technically it is possible, since you get the last weapon unlock at 46 I believe. I've got nearly every gun, just need C4, few more knifes and grenades and pistols, and most of the vehicles. Oh and the AT Rhino Drone, that thing is pretty garbage most of the time.lol And I just hit level 50 last night.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 02:37 PM
They're modded. If you look at the achievements, he got a lot of them March 14, then Expert of War says March 18, then the rest of the achievements, like the Iron Man and Guerilla ones(the ones that are actually hard) have no date on them. Of course he would say he got them while offline, but truth is, they're modded.

You could actually report him on that site and get his achievements removed from TA because they frown on cheaters almost as much as I do.

I agree with BT, If Im correct some one told me the last unlockable weapon is at 46, I would imagine to get expert of war would take you pretty much forever or some major league boosting, people who mod the achievements normally shouldnt have a date on them, eventually microsoft will notice something fishy and reset his whole score board

Romefalls86
03-22-2011, 02:47 PM
I just went to file a complaint, and apparently someone else already has. Now I have a few achievements that have "offline" on them but that's either when I had just moved into my house with my wife and didn't have internet for about 3-4 days or I just forgot to sign in. Either way, they weren't hard achievements that could be interpreted as cheating.

I hate game saving, I know how to do it, think it's pointless and don't really want to make my xbox nothing more than a paperweight

SneakyofSneaks
03-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Oh everyone has a few offline ones, but there is something mighty suspicious with the timing on his, especially the expert.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 02:51 PM
I just went to file a complaint, and apparently someone else already has. Now I have a few achievements that have "offline" on them but that's either when I had just moved into my house with my wife and didn't have internet for about 3-4 days or I just forgot to sign in. Either way, they weren't hard achievements that could be interpreted as cheating.

I hate game saving, I know how to do it, think it's pointless and don't really want to make my xbox nothing more than a paperweight

gamersavers get there gamerscore resetted unless they feel like shutting down your account, I dont see the point in doing it, I like the rush you get on a real pain in the ass achievement and then finally when you get it you can look at it and say DONE and it feels pretty good, I have a few like that Deadspace 2 on Hard core was one of them it was easy, What made it intense was your only aloud 3 saves and no check points until you hit a the glitch

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM

The offline achievements aren't the problem. It's the fact that like in his case, his offline achievements were some of the hardest ones to get in the game. And when you mod, you actually can set a time stamp on the achievements which is how he did Expert of War.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 03:52 PM
The offline achievements aren't the problem. It's the fact that like in his case, his offline achievements were some of the hardest ones to get in the game. And when you mod, you actually can set a time stamp on the achievements which is how he did Expert of War.

having offline cheevs does'nt really mean he games saves but as everyone here has spotted the way he did expert of war is off, I do not believe he could have done all the challenges before level 50 do to the fact that the kill streak ones are TOUGH as hell!!! and to get it that fast I highly doubt it, we have a full community here and I don't believe anyone here has yet recieved it

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm not talking about him gamesaving. Chances are he used Modio, which is you can mark all the achievements done as offline. But you can switch certain ones to have a timestamp. I have a feeling that is what he did.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm not talking about him gamesaving. Chances are he used Modio, which is you can mark all the achievements done as offline. But you can switch certain ones to have a timestamp. I have a feeling that is what he did.

damn that is a new one on me the only one I know of is the ones you can only do, the single player and not Mp nor can you date the mp, I really dont understand why people do it.......

Bounce Tacticz
03-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Yea, I'm actually studying in college to become a video game designer, so I make sure to keep up to date on all the new things relating to games(including the illegal ones). It's really messed up, I enjoy earning my achievements, apparently some kids just want the Gamerscore and not the actual enjoyment of getting it. Sucks for them I guess.

Venomized
03-22-2011, 09:40 PM
http://www.trueachievements.com/Homefront-xbox-360.htm?gamerid=132248

Is this even possible? I sent him a message asking him how he did this, but he's not responding

I sent him a message asking what "glitch" he did. He told me he didnt glitch it. he said he got the game a week early and boosted it.

He doesnt even have level 50 yet. The reason i am saying this is because of the following:

But I know that is a lie because I am level 39 and I have 3 weapon challenges completed, 1 drone completed, and no vehicles completed. Meaning that you would reach level 50 way before if you were literally going for only the challenges. It would be impossible to get the expert of war before level 50 because you would end up getting over 3000 kills or something and all the bonus XP for completing challenges.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 09:58 PM
I sent him a message asking what "glitch" he did. He told me he didnt glitch it. he said he got the game a week early and boosted it.

He doesnt even have level 50 yet. The reason i am saying this is because of the following:

But I know that is a lie because I am level 39 and I have 3 weapon challenges completed, 1 drone completed, and no vehicles completed. Meaning that you would reach level 50 way before if you were literally going for only the challenges. It would be impossible to get the expert of war before level 50 because you would end up getting over 3000 kills or something and all the bonus XP for completing challenges.

You state a good point, Why is he not at level 50 if he boosted and 2nd with all the bs going on with the servers and booting with parties I highly doubt it, Plus to get it in a weeks advance you should of been at 50 by now

upindat
03-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Once again some douche bag has got to cheat. They need to get a life. Shit happens every game!

VivaFathom
03-22-2011, 10:38 PM
It is impossible to complete all the weapon and vehicle challenges without hitting level 50. Not to mention the 300 wins.

8 Rifles - 1600 kills
4 LMG/SMG's - 400 kills
4 Sec Weps - 800 kills
Knife - 200 kills
8 Special Weps - 1600 kills
Parrot drone - 200 Marks
5 Vehicles - 1000 kills

Total Kills - 4600 @ 130 pts each
Vehicle kills - 1000 @ 70 pts
Knife Kills - 200 @130+30 for melee
Not including Parrot drone, don't know the points.

Total Points = 700,000
Points required for level 50 = 420,00

That doesn't include any XP from challenges or wins. He cheated his ass off.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-22-2011, 11:11 PM
he also unlocked 5 star threat... before 3 star ? glitcher who cant even look legit.... poor thing.

ShaolinShadow
03-22-2011, 11:13 PM
he also unlocked 5 star threat... Before 3 star ? Glitcher who cant even look legit.... Poor thing.

lmao that alone puts him in the busted!!!!!

bleeap
03-22-2011, 11:28 PM
lmao that alone puts him in the busted!!!!!

on that one i will take his side, cuz u can jump in sumone vehicle havein 4stars and when they hit the 5stars u'll get the achievement..

i NatrlKilla i
03-22-2011, 11:32 PM
on that one i will take his side, cuz u can jump in sumone vehicle havein 4stars and when they hit the 5stars u'll get the achievement..

But surely you would get the 3 star one when you jump in the vehicle?

bleeap
03-22-2011, 11:34 PM
But surely you would get the 3 star one when you jump in the vehicle?

didnt for my friend

SneakyofSneaks
03-23-2011, 08:59 AM
It is impossible to complete all the weapon and vehicle challenges without hitting level 50. Not to mention the 300 wins.

8 Rifles - 1600 kills
4 LMG/SMG's - 400 kills
4 Sec Weps - 800 kills
Knife - 200 kills
Parrot drone - 200 Marks
5 Vehicles - 1000 kills

Total Kills - 4600 @ 130 pts each
Vehicle kills - 1000 @ 70 pts
Knife Kills - 200 @130+30 for melee
Not including Parrot drone, don't know the points.

Total Points = 700,000
Points required for level 50 = 420,00

That doesn't include any XP from challenges or wins. He cheated his ass off.

Parrot drone is 30 per mark, plus 40 per kill that comes from the mark.

VivaFathom
03-24-2011, 09:33 AM
I think i proved my point over on Ta but heres the jist.

For this achievement you need

8 Rifles - 1600 kills
4 LMG/SMG's - 400 kills
5 Sec Weps - 1000 kills
5 Vehicles - 1000 kills
Parrot drone - 200 Marks - these aren't kills but are required.

Total Kills = 5600
Not to mention i didn't include the Camo Challenges which no one knows if there required yet seeing as no one has this achievement. If they are required it will take another 120 kills.

Now the leaderboards are relativly easy to track because even the person in 100th place only has 4700 kills. Thats today 24th March 2011.

As i write this only the top 40 people have enough kills required for this achievement.

I took the liberty of taking pictures of the top 60 or so. As proof.
1st-21 - http://img543.imageshack.us/i/picture0380.jpg/
20-40- http://img51.imageshack.us/i/picture0381.jpg/
41-61 - http://img854.imageshack.us/i/picture0382.jpg/

Also this achievement requires

Ground Control Wins - 100
TDM Wins - 100
Battle Commander Win - 100
Total Wins = 300

Now the leaderboards are not as consistant because its goes by time played, but does show the wins and losses. There are only 5 people above 300 wins in the top 100. Feel free to browse them yourselves, i doubt you'll find him anywere on the leaderboards unless you have him as a friend. Which a Moderator should do just to make sure i'm right or wrong.

I hate for this to turn into a witch hunt but i and serveral others have reported this guy and nothing has happened. He also has alot of dubious dates with other achievements but i won't go into that.

Nava uk
08-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Totally agree what's the point in cheating it's not an achievement if you don't actually do it. I'm same as you on dead space 2 hard to the core is 1 of my proudest achievements.

o D M C o
08-24-2011, 02:51 PM
He probably did cheat to get it, but the fact is that it IS possible to get expert of war before level 50. The rank reset doesnt always reset your challenge progress, so if he was reset 5 or 6 times on his way to getting to level 50 he could easily have completed all challenges before unlocking lvl 50.
Also the leaderboard stuff can be reset aswell. I had a friend who got her rank reset and the leaderboards stored some info and deleted other stuff, it made it look like she'd fired over 20,000 bullets and gotten 2 kills (dont think the leaderboards show shots fired anymore, but they used to).
All this happening to one player is an unlikely scenario I know, but I would never condemn someone unless the proof is definitive, and in this case Im afraid it isnt.