PDA

View Full Version : Kleos Gaining tip

furysblade
03-22-2011, 09:47 PM
The easiest way I've found to rack up your Kleos is the Epic Rampage Challange. If you've completed it once you will already have the Unique Item Orb of Ouranus.

As this stops enemy attacks restarting your Kleos counter you can rack up the points. If you take out the special enemys as well they can add a couple of thousand points as well. Odysseuss and Paris work well as they can multi-finisher and cause epic damage at point blank on the special enemies.

After defeating the hero at the end my Kleos was pushed to 9999 with the multipliers and bonus' my final take home Kleos was 40996, not bad for 10-15 mins work.

Even on a bad run I've been Clearing 10000.

Azrael008uk
03-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Nice one.

I've just dallied a little in the challenge modes and gotten my backside handed to me.

I'll have to farm some more items and build my item board up but I'll remember this when I get there.

Az

furysblade
03-25-2011, 10:29 AM
I completed epic Rampage by Luck more than anything the first time. I thought it was over when the hero appeared but if you can pull off the group stun attack near a hero, he'll occasionally get caught in it and go down to the finisher.

After that, having the Orb makes it so much easier as you don't need to Worry about getting hit. I've also just found and item that gives you double combat Kleos, thats helping me rank up to.

To be honest, if your going for all cheevo's it shouldn't be a problem gaining the Kleos but it sure helps if you need it to buy one or two high cost ones to help.

Druidic Pose
04-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Epic arena all the way guys
i'm gettin about 40,000 kleos with a completion time of less than 3 mins (personal best is 2mins 22sec)
Use odysseus
You need 4th charge (gem of bellerophontes), the item to make all your attacks perfectly timed (bracers of jason), the item to make perfectly timed attacks unblockable (odysseus' dagger), emblem of athena (focus attack maxed), increased damage in a duel (lion's statue), as many of those beautiful kronos items as you can fit in and most importantly of all the item that doubles the number of projectiles fired. These are all pretty much must haves, personally i throw in all the stones of the gods with the exception of the stone of poseidon and the chain of zeus for a bit of survivability.
With these items you can jus 4th charge your way to victory, the first 6 rounds are all 1 shots (with the exception of the charger, who you're probably better off doing 1 4th charge on and then rolling around him flicking daggers his way). Play smart with your fury, i recommend saving it for the guys you know are hardcore (achilles, hector etc). Try not to use fury in the round with the 3 trojan princes, i find if you just roll at Paris at a slight angle he fluffs up his shot and you can 1 shot him. When you get to the final round i recommend immediately going all highlander on the other odysseus, then jus mop up the other guys (fastest attackers to slowest attackers). I'd be interested to know if anyone can beat my time (less than 2 minutes would make you some sort of god)
Anyways, hope this helps a lil.

Druidic Pose
04-02-2011, 02:22 PM
god dammit xD
jus got dead on 2 mins xD

Druidic Pose
04-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Epic arena all the way guys
i'm gettin about 40,000 kleos with a completion time of less than 3 mins (personal best is 2mins 22sec)
Use odysseus
You need 4th charge (gem of bellerophontes), the item to make all your attacks perfectly timed (bracers of jason), the item to make perfectly timed attacks unblockable (odysseus' dagger), emblem of athena (focus attack maxed), increased damage in a duel (lion's statue), as many of those beautiful kronos items as you can fit in and most importantly of all the item that doubles the number of projectiles fired. These are all pretty much must haves, personally i throw in all the stones of the gods with the exception of the stone of poseidon and the chain of zeus for a bit of survivability.
With these items you can jus 4th charge your way to victory, the first 6 rounds are all 1 shots (with the exception of the charger, who you're probably better off doing 1 4th charge on and then rolling around him flicking daggers his way). Play smart with your fury, i recommend saving it for the guys you know are hardcore (achilles, hector etc). Try not to use fury in the round with the 3 trojan princes, i find if you just roll at Paris at a slight angle he fluffs up his shot and you can 1 shot him. When you get to the final round i recommend immediately going all highlander on the other odysseus, then jus mop up the other guys (fastest attackers to slowest attackers). I'd be interested to know if anyone can beat my time (less than 2 minutes would make you some sort of god)
Anyways, hope this helps a lil.