PDA

View Full Version : Exiled Prince achievements no less than 30 minutes possible

JDMBO1
03-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Well this is just a formality

The thing is this is more for those that have beaten the game and have made saves like a made man. Basically all you have to do is load a save that puts you at the beginning of each Act of Kirkwall. Complete Sebastian's quests from start to finish for each Act, and they'll unlock soon after. Sebastian's quests are Duty Act I, Repentance Act II, and Faith Act III.

During Repentance Act II you should attain 3 achievements below is a part from FSparacino4's guide on how you get the friendship/rivalry achievement, and gift
Memento

Sebastian's gift can be found during his 'Repentance' companion quest. You will travel to Harimann Estate. Progress through the mansion until the cutscene. When the cutscene ends, a waypoint marker will appear on your map. The gift can be found in the small bedroom to the north of this marker. Speaking to Sebastian and doing the gift dialogue will unlock this achievement.
Loyalty of the Prince
A glitch exists where you can gain 100% rivalry and this achievement very quickly at the end of the 'Repentance' quest. At the end of the quest, return to the Chantry, but DO NOT speak with Sebastian to end the quest. Instead, speak to High Cleric Elthina standing next to him. Pick the dialogue option "You're useless." to gain +5 rivalry points with Sebastian and Aveline. You can speak to her again and get +5 rivalry points as many times as you would like. Keep doing this until the achievement pops.

Edit: it took me 20 minutes to attain all DLC achievements

Grey Delta
03-23-2011, 08:55 PM
This will save me some time getting these achievements, cheers

EDIT: All done, took around 25 mins loading saves from the start of chapter 2 & 3

Rixiden
03-24-2011, 01:39 AM
i just finished my first playthrough last night. got 49 out of 50 original game, but not a single DLC achv. think im just gonna play through a second time legit as a female mage and get a whole new set of story goodness and grab the DLC achvs along the way. personally though Sebastian's kinda a pain in the ass i didnt like him really.

lol, this should be fun though. a mage that makes all pro templar decisions!

JDMBO1
03-24-2011, 01:42 AM
i just finished my first playthrough last night. got 49 out of 50 original game, but not a single DLC achv. think im just gonna play through a second time legit as a female mage and get a whole new set of story goodness and grab the DLC achvs along the way. personally though Sebastian's kinda a pain in the ass i didnt like him really.

lol, this should be fun though. a mage that makes all pro templar decisions!
That's pure irony