PDA

View Full Version : Just online?

Russman
03-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Is there a single player or is it just online MP?

Greggyson
03-23-2011, 12:35 PM
both.. One acheivements is for online that requires you to finish a level with 3 other players on xbox live. However the game is offline and online.. Hope that helps

Motorexskygtr32
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Does this game have online co-op story same as you can in single player campiagin? Or all it have online co-op survival mode?

Xkyojinxpandax
03-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Does this game have online co-op story same as you can in single player campiagin? Or all it have online co-op survival mode?
From what I can tell is you have a single player story and for online it's co-op story (no survival that I have come across).

xhunterrrr
03-23-2011, 05:07 PM
There is local co-op! :D

Motorexskygtr32
03-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for clearing this up because OP said Online MP which is clearly as online multiplayer such as deathmatch, king of the match, etc etc which caused a confusion so online multiplayer and online co-op is completely different.

Next time, asking a question regarding of online co-op, ask that, not online MP.

industrial
03-23-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks for clearing this up because OP said Online MP which is clearly as online multiplayer such as deathmatch, king of the match, etc etc which caused a confusion so online multiplayer and online co-op is completely different.

Next time, asking a question regarding of online co-op, ask that, not online MP.

Actually, the term "online multiplayer" can mean both competitive and co-op multiplayer; as both situations include more than one person playing together, in an online game mode.

Madfrog0
03-23-2011, 07:32 PM
the single players is way better. too much lag from other players from the games i played online