PDA

View Full Version : brian won't give me my legendary weapon

Benny51082
03-23-2011, 12:47 PM
I've searched the forum but can't find an answer to this. I have found all gnomes and the achievement popped when I shot the last one. However, my quest status still reads 'find more gnomes'. I went to see Brian anyway and he said: 'thanks for finding Jonathan. The company have been in touch and I know what to do.' He then just stand there and nothing happens. I want my weapon!
Anyone run into this?

Agent Aero
03-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Have you shot the gargoyle? He's right next to brian on a plinth thing. Also, did you return to Brian after you shot the 1st gnome (Jonathon)?

Ragnarok1986
03-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Have you shot the gargoyle? He's right next to brian on a plinth thing. Also, did you return to Brian after you shot the 1st gnome (Jonathon)?

I looked over this fact and went into a rage lol But I still don't know how I missed it. He says shoot it quick lol

Benny51082
03-23-2011, 01:41 PM
I went back to him a few times throughout collecting them when the game told me too. I'll try shooting the gargoyle when I get in later. The conversation has obviously been lost somewhere and presumably he's supposed to tell me to shoot the gargoyle, right? Thanks for your help.

I remember he's not standing next to the plinth at the minute though. He's at the top of the bank.

Whatup14
03-23-2011, 03:11 PM
After you talk to Brian you're suppose to follow him back to the plinth and then he'll ask you to shoot the gargoyle.

Benny51082
03-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Well problem solved. I just reloaded my save (not for the first time) and headed to brightwell. Brian wasn't at the top of the bank anymore but in his house. He said the same thing as before but this time headed down to the plinth and asked me to shoot the gargoyle. Strange.... Thanks for your help guys. Problem solved.