PDA

View Full Version : When is this actually coming out?

SuperSouter
03-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I have had this pre-ordered since november and since it's announcement there has been no other news. On Amazon/Other sites it lists the release day as this friday whereas on the sega site (which looks like it hasn't been updated in quite a while) it says september.

No official announcements anywhere :confused:

lorrimor
03-26-2011, 07:35 PM
I've been looking around too and all i can find is 2011. Due to the lack of previews or any other press releases i would guess not until Autumn or maybe even early 2012

HellspawnRei
06-13-2011, 06:13 PM
September 2011 according to Sega.

JeJans
08-14-2011, 03:51 PM
the 16th of September:)

christopherjd
08-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I just watched the latest trailer on the dashboard and it finished by saying the 6th not the 16th. I am really excited to check this one out:Bounce:

I Sgt Fenix I
08-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah it's meant to be the 6th Sept in the US. In the UK 30th Sept!! Hope this helps!! = )

Zombie Nom
09-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Good news for other people in the UK, the release date's been moved up to the 9th of September if Game and Amazon are telling the truth. :) That's good because waiting three days is better than three weeks, but bad because it's the same release date as Dead Island! Two games I want, on the same day! :O

Bleeding Star
09-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Good news for other people in the UK, the release date's been moved up to the 9th of September if Game and Amazon are telling the truth. :) That's good because waiting three days is better than three weeks, but bad because it's the same release date as Dead Island! Two games I want, on the same day! :O

I work at GAME and it is correct that we have the release date as the 9th of September

I'm certainly hoping that date sticks, so excited for this game

Yourburntstar
09-03-2011, 10:54 PM
The release date in the U.S is September 6th. and i'm actually kinda excited for this game. because it reminds me of playing House of the dead when i was a little kid at the arcade. and i just hope that its not a big disappointment like every connect game so far. its been a huge let down for me. i hope the update in the fall really improves the tracking of more body movements though. only a few more months and we shall see.

nateeasy
09-06-2011, 09:02 PM
keep us updated about the game. Quality length and whatnot