PDA

View Full Version : UK preorder bonuses

Sno Pirate
03-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Now if you pre-order from GAME you get scorpions classic costume+fatality, Jades original costume, and Mileenas original costume. Not mentioned however if you can get these bonuses with the Kollectors edition.

budden11
03-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Now if you pre-order from GAME you get scorpions classic costume+fatality, Jades original costume, and Mileenas original costume. Not mentioned however if you can get these bonuses with the Kollectors edition.

Are these characters or just costumes as I have just seen this on Game. I have already pre-ordered the Kollectors Edition since it went down to 49.99. But I think it did say these a bonuses for in-game downloadable content, so by that I hope it means it will be available to download.

Decisions, decisions with less then 30 days before release.

I think Kollectors Edition looks cool for me at the moment.

Sno Pirate
03-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Im guessing their just costumes, still hard to decide between the two because the statue and art book are good, but i prefer scorpion over ermac any day.

o D M C o
03-24-2011, 12:37 AM
If these pre order bonuses dont apply to the kollectors edition then Im definitely cancelling mine and going for the standard edition. It makes no sense to give 3 costumes for standard edition and only 1 for the kollectors. Ill be really pissed off if Im missing out on content because I chose to buy the MORE EXPENSIVE kollectors variation. This constant scenario of multiple editions with different pre order incentives from different retailers is really starting to get on my tits, Im just hoping all these alternate outfits are dlc shortly after the game is released.

Sno Pirate
03-24-2011, 07:44 AM
I heard that the costumes were all in the krypt, so i may go to the collectors edition

o D M C o
03-24-2011, 09:17 AM
If all these costumes are in the crypt wouldnt we know it for certain since the demo was hacked, or did that lead to totally unrelated details? Id really appreciate it if someone could find out for definite as Ive now ordered 3 copies of the game, 1 of which I will be immediately trading in once I get the code, if I dont need to buy all these copies itll save me a fortune so any info would be great, thanks!

CYBER GRIMM
03-24-2011, 11:11 AM
yep, same here. got both editions preordered unless some light can be shed on this ????

lich123
03-24-2011, 12:11 PM
does anyone know if you would receive these even if you had already pre - ordered the game from them ?? thanks :)

Evo Kazz
03-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Kollectors Edition all the way for me, it's only 10 more and what a pack!

o D M C o
03-24-2011, 12:58 PM
@lich, Im sure you will get codes, but if I was you Id ring Game and ask just to be on the safe side. BTW when you do ring Game, as soon as the automated woman starts talking bollocks say 'no', leave a pause of a couple of seconds then say 'help me with something else', itll save you having to listen to 2 minutes of waffle that you dont want to know.

I phoned Game and they confirmed that the standard edition pre order incentives DO NOT apply to the Kollectors edition, which means MORE in game content with the standard edition than the Kollectors (WTF). Interestingly, I was also told that all standard edition pre order content will definitely be made available via dlc in the weeks following MKs release. So hopefully we will all be able to get all the Kostume goodness we crave without having to order multiple copies. Hope this helps.

lich123
03-24-2011, 01:49 PM
@o D M C o thanks for reply im hoping i do get the codes others ill go nuts lol thanks again anyway :)

lich123
03-25-2011, 05:48 PM
evern if you have already pre orderd it you will still recieve the codes. confirmed this today when recieved a message from game themself :woop: :) :Bounce:

Evo Kazz
03-25-2011, 08:30 PM
I contacted GAME today and they told me if I pre ordered the 49.99 edition, which I have just bought online today (pre order) then you still receive the pre order bonuses missing in that pack simply because your still pre ordering MK, I double confirmed this, so if you pre order the Kollectors Edition from GAME online, they reckon they also ssend you the pre order bonuses too. Meaning you get the lot!

lich123
03-25-2011, 11:54 PM
i only got original and still getting the codes ( which im happy about :) ) cant wait for the game lol

crow74
03-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Standard edition,
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.co.uk Video Games: Pre-order Promotion Centre

Title: Mortal Kombat

Release Date: Thursday, April 21

Incentive Received:

*Orders made on or before Tuesday, April 19--Codes will be e-mailed on Thursday, April 21

*Orders made on Wednesday, April 20--Codes will be e-mailed Friday, April 22

Pre-Order Bonuses Available:

• Sub Zero: Exclusive unlock. Original character costume and his classic spine rip fatality from the original Mortal Kombat.

• Reptile: Exclusive unlock. Original character costume and his classic fatality. Lose you head with Reptile's original tasty meal fatality.

• Kitana: Klassic Kitana. Original Mortal Kombat Ninja Outfit.

got mine pre ordered :) altough i aint intrested in the kitana out fit if some one wants to trade send me a pm.:drunk

KyKy
03-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Does anybody know if GAME charge for it now? Or do they charge for it when its despatched?

Sno Pirate
03-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Last time i pre-ordered they took the money a day or two before release so that the product would be shipped and arrive on release day, although most of the time it arrives a day early:)

KyKy
04-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Went to pick it up on GAME today, its not available anymore, maybe because it is sold out. Anyone else know if there is anywhere with the Kollector's edition available? Otherwise I'm just going to pre-order the normal copy.

Sno Pirate
04-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Yeah i noticed that it dissapeared, i haven't found it on any other sites too. Many it's being altered or withdrawn:/