PDA

View Full Version : Can't get the Prisoners gloves/shackles!

Arawos
03-23-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or what, but I have searched everywhere and tried to find some guides that at least tells me the location of the gloves. I have tried to get ot the location, but I see a chest that I have already opened and have not gotten any gloves from that. If someone could post an explanation on where it is, here or by linking me a youtube-video (which I haven't found...) then I would be very happy :)

exxonic
03-24-2011, 07:21 PM
i think i found the gloves on the way to the demon door. just after you passed the crack in the wall turn right and jump down the cliff. there you will find a chest. you can see the chest from the beach below, where you found one of the groups of prisoners.

i have a problem too:
is it possible to open the demon door, to find all parts of the outfit on your first visit on the island, before you leave for the professor? i cant find the top ..

Whatup14
03-25-2011, 11:56 AM
As the guide says:

Prisoners Top
After completing the main quests. Enter the Keep and go through the 2nd door on the left and then check the 2nd cell on the left for the chest.

Arawos
03-26-2011, 09:54 AM
I'll try both ways, thank you for your help! :D

Arawos
03-26-2011, 09:57 AM
i think i found the gloves on the way to the demon door. just after you passed the crack in the wall turn right and jump down the cliff. there you will find a chest. you can see the chest from the beach below, where you found one of the groups of prisoners.

i have a problem too:
is it possible to open the demon door, to find all parts of the outfit on your first visit on the island, before you leave for the professor? i cant find the top ..

That did it! Thank yo so much