PDA

View Full Version : kratos gameplay

M 0 R T I K I A
03-24-2011, 07:19 PM
http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/mortal-kombat/mortal-kombat-kratos-gameplay-video

Based off this video, it doesn't look like were missing out on much, he doesn't look like a fun character at all.

Plym
03-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Well thanks for posting a video of a character I will never get to play.

M 0 R T I K I A
03-25-2011, 12:59 AM
Your most welcome. Your not the only one I posted this for, there are several users in these forms that do have a PS3...

BlindxLink
03-25-2011, 04:31 AM

I lol'd.

Still shows gameplay of the game, even if it's of a character you personally won't play.

Evo Kazz
03-25-2011, 08:07 AM
So there was rumors we was getting an XBOX character, I guess those were not true right?

KillerChris8814
03-25-2011, 08:26 AM
So there was rumors we was getting an XBOX character, I guess those were not true right?

Well yesterday, I read on one of the many video game sites I follow on Twitter, that the extra thing for xbox still hasn't been announced and Ed Boon wouldn't say what it was and wouldn't confirm or deny if it's a character so there's still a possibility.

Evo Kazz
03-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Well yesterday, I read on one of the many video game sites I follow on Twitter, that the extra thing for xbox still hasn't been announced and Ed Boon wouldn't say what it was and wouldn't confirm or deny if it's a character so there's still a possibility.

Ohh, so there is still hope, thanks for the info!

Tapion
03-26-2011, 12:30 AM
I watched it and didn't exactly care for it. I'll check out his fatality when its released, and be like yay.:woop:

jswartz0181
03-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't care for this. Honestly, it makes me glad I DON'T have a PS3! He really doesn't look like a very good addition to MK. Sorry. Here's to hoping we don't get a character and instead get something better (be it a gameplay mode or arena or outfit or whatever).

Annalie
03-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't care for this. Honestly, it makes me glad I DON'T have a PS3! He really doesn't look like a very good addition to MK. Sorry. Here's to hoping we don't get a character and instead get something better (be it a gameplay mode or arena or outfit or whatever).

I really dont see the hype over Kratos, if they are buying MK just cause he is in there they have to be complete noobs who have never played a MK game before.
Trust me there are a good chunk who have never played it and just want it cause of him.
I kid you not.... on youtube there was some kid who said "ive never played a MK game before, but since kratos is in it im gonna buy it day 1". i was like seriously?

Funny thing is the ps3 users themselves said "they fear everyone online is going to be using him." Hell there is even a thread about it over on that trophy site that looks like this one... "Ps3trophies.org".
Still its what they want, a real fan will buy it because they enjoyed the first 3 and not cause of some extra from another game. which makes me extremely glad that we dont have an exclusive.

Sorry boys but we really dont need one. :)

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
03-26-2011, 07:21 AM
i never quite get these added characters. At east he fits better than yoda in soul calibur 4 lol.

if i want to play these characters i would play gow which i have and love.

lich123
03-26-2011, 07:50 AM
@Annalie i couldn't agree with you more, i was brought into mortal kombat from a young age as i was born in the 90's and the first one i played was MK trilogy and from that point i fell in love with the game. the xbox doesn't need any addition to make the game any better than what it already looks. so what if the ps3 has kratos, we xbox users will by the game because we love it, not because of some extra character.

jswartz0181
03-26-2011, 07:54 AM
i never quite get these added characters. At east he fits better than yoda in soul calibur 4 lol.

if i want to play these characters i would play gow which i have and love.
Actually, I would say Yoda would be a better fit (although I wouldn't want him or any Jedi in the game, despite being a huge SW fan). Does Kratos even NOT use weapons? Everything I've seen of his gameplay has him using a weapon, while every other character, although they have a weapon to use, they still punch and kick and whatever. I imagine any Jedi wouldn't be all that much unlike Ermac, throwing people around with the Force. But again, I don't want them in my MK.

Hitman H94
03-26-2011, 12:23 PM
I ain't really bothered about Kratos but IF they do bring an xbox character into MK, I think Skorge for GOW2 would properly be the best fit.

Cav Clayton
03-26-2011, 02:10 PM
It's funny how people say they don't care but then make threads about which 360 character they would like...

Also, you're not forced to play as him or against him (except online, which you're forced to play against spammers anyway) so I don't see the need to complain about an extra option.

Btw, I think it's pretty cool they added elements like QTEs and the slow-mo jump in the game. It just sucks that all that work will only be able to be played by half the fans.

Welsh Killa B
03-26-2011, 06:44 PM
i dont have a ps3 and i am not really bothered there getting an extra character. I mean it would have been kool to include him in the xbox version to fight (but not to play as) and use his stage, as i think he does fit in quite well but its no biggie . . . enough top characters in K already

crow74
03-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Im sure ive heard or read one of the dev's saying that Krato's cant be used online any way :\ il try an find the link to it.
I could be wrong

KillerChris8814
03-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Ohh, so there is still hope, thanks for the info!

Ed Boon was hinting about an exclusive 360 character I'm putting in a link to the article.http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/711233/mortal-kombat-creator-drops-hints-about-exclusive-xbox-360-character/

jswartz0181
03-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Ed Boon was hinting about an exclusive 360 character I'm putting in a link to the article.http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/711233/mortal-kombat-creator-drops-hints-about-exclusive-xbox-360-character/
I saw nothing other than the writer's assumptions about it being a character. It's already been said that we won't be getting a character, but instead some other type of exclusive.

Schism
03-26-2011, 10:14 PM
I like how they included the button pressing sequence :O wonder what he does in his Fatality. Im debating on getting this or not :/ game looks good..but doesnt look "fun". ehh. I will still try it though.

KillerChris8814
03-27-2011, 12:58 AM
I saw nothing other than the writer's assumptions about it being a character. It's already been said that we won't be getting a character, but instead some other type of exclusive.

I was taking it as a report about what he got out of Ed Boon, but anyway, unless their's something I missed Boon has never said definitively that there is no character for 360, just that he wasn't ready to talk about 360 exclusives, and neither confirmed nor denied anything.

Pieville
03-27-2011, 04:53 AM
Kratos doesn't seem like he would fit in the game well.
He seems interesting but I just didn't like the feel I got from watching him.
Kinda makes me glad Xbox isn't getting some random ass character.

GHLougar
03-27-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm quite pleased actually as to how Kratos turned out here. I am getting the game on PS3 first (wasn't my decision) but hopefully I can get a copy on 360. I feel more comfortable in my common grounds. :P Also, I swear I heard that Netherealm will make Kratos DLC for the 360 version at a later time. I'm not entirely sure, so don't take my word for it. If it is true, then I guess it's just a timed exclusive...kinda like Darth Vader in Soul Calibur.

KillerChris8814
03-27-2011, 08:17 AM
I'm quite pleased actually as to how Kratos turned out here. I am getting the game on PS3 first (wasn't my decision) but hopefully I can get a copy on 360. I feel more comfortable in my common grounds. :P Also, I swear I heard that Netherealm will make Kratos DLC for the 360 version at a later time. I'm not entirely sure, so don't take my word for it. If it is true, then I guess it's just a timed exclusive...kinda like Darth Vader in Soul Calibur.

I don't see Kratos ever coming to the 360 version, he is after all Sony's best exclusive character, and him being a Sony exclusive I just don't see it happening. If it does though that would be great as I love the God of War games.

Cav Clayton
03-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Kratos is a perfect fit in the MK universe.
The gore, brutality and the fatalities are all apart of the God of War serious.

Not to mention, Kratos looks like he was inspired by Quan Chi.

Vulger Spartan
03-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I know that when I played Soul Caliber (not a fan in the least of the series) at my friends I gave it a chance with its star wars characters & they were way unbalanced. Yoda was impossibly annoying & Yoda with the CPU is a bitch. but I Don't like Soul Caliber so "Out of Sight out of Mind".

Kratos in Mortal Kombat, sure he's an excellent Character, God of War is Excellent Series. But Just from his Trailer He Looks Way Way unbalanced, He'll just be a combo spam character to be ultra cheap online.

Ed Boon says Kratos has the Most Weapons in the Game in the video with Stig Asmussen: Unbalanced.
He has his "Quick time event" stuff in MK9, While other in-Universe MK Characters Don't: Unbalanced.

Kratos is Very MK with his own Series' Fatality Moves & His attitude & everything.

SolidRevolver V
03-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Kratos doesn't seem like he would fit in the game well.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/285/e/d/quan_chi_vs__kratos_by_pridelanterncorps-d30mvnh.jpg

Annalie
03-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Damn i see twins..... why do they look alike?:confused: someone explain this.

Cav Clayton
03-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Because the creators of God of War lack originality.

Pieville
03-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Damn i see twins..... why do they look alike?:confused: someone explain this.

There long lost brothers. There is no other possibility.

Hitman H94
03-30-2011, 08:50 PM
There long lost brothers. There is no other possibility.
How is there 3?

tobiasdennis
03-30-2011, 09:34 PM
I think Kratos fits PERFECTLY with this game... and I can't think of a single other character that would work. I'm happy to buy the 360 version because it's the only system I have plus, man, it's mortal kombat so i'm happy.

BUT if I DID have a PS3 I would obviously buy it for that. Have you PLAYED god of war? They're all aweseome. It's hard for me to believe that a fan of mortal kombat could hate on god of war, it's sooo brutal.

grimlock444
04-12-2011, 04:13 AM
I dont have a PS3 because i just dont care for it, but I'm not gonna needlessly hate like a lot of the people on these boards, Kratos looks F'in AMAZING and there is no shame in admitting that guys because in the long run our much better online community far outweighs Kratos.

M1 Punk
04-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Kratos does fit in Mortal Kombat when it comes to brutality but after I saw his gameplay trailer, I thought it was lame he never used his fists and feet to fight. 99% of the time he's using one of his weapons. Like I said before, someone who needs his weapons that badly should apply for Soul Calibur. Plus, he looks and sounds like a g*y version of Quan Chi.

Purple Hooter
04-12-2011, 12:49 PM
I really dont see the hype over Kratos, if they are buying MK just cause he is in there they have to be complete noobs who have never played a MK game before.
Trust me there are a good chunk who have never played it and just want it cause of him.
I kid you not.... on youtube there was some kid who said "ive never played a MK game before, but since kratos is in it im gonna buy it day 1". i was like seriously?

Funny thing is the ps3 users themselves said "they fear everyone online is going to be using him." Hell there is even a thread about it over on that trophy site that looks like this one... "Ps3trophies.org".
Still its what they want, a real fan will buy it because they enjoyed the first 3 and not cause of some extra from another game. which makes me extremely glad that we dont have an exclusive.

Xbox fanboy much? I own both system and enjoy playing games on both systems. There are other system besides the xbox; if your a true gamer, things like this would not bother you at all.

Honestly, why are you getting your boxers twisted over what other people say? The PS3 is getting ONE exclusive character that is iconic on the playstation and fits perfectly with the series. Your talking about how people from PS3T are saying that they are afraid that people are just going to spam him online; who cares?! Your going to be playing on the 360, right? I already have a gut feeling that Sub-Zero is going to be the best counter to Kratos to solve weapon spam.

Then, you say that you are glad that we dont have an exclusive? Thats total BS, your posting in this thread because you ARE jealous of the PS3 getting an exclusive character; simple Psychology 101. If the 360 had an exclusive character say Marcus/Cole/Dom from Gears or a Spartan from Halo - people wouldnt be complaining, but then there would be the few bitching about the exclusive character the 360 was getting.

I have played so many Mortal Kombat games and guess what?

I own both systems and usually play more games on the 360, but im getting MK on the PS3 for the sole reason that I can play as Kratos.

Plym
04-12-2011, 01:16 PM
It's sad when you can't make an opinion on Kratos or even just say that you're not really bothered that he's included in the PS3 version, without being called "JEALOUS" and an "Xbox fanboy".
There was nothing fanboy about Annalie's post at all, you are overreacting to someone who is simply saying that the Playstation Kratos exclusive isn't a big deal.

Good for you that you're getting the game bcause of Kratos. As you stated to Annalie - "who cares?!"

M 0 R T I K I A
04-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Well iv said it before and ill say it again, I very much enjoyed the god of war series, but after watching the trailer, I just didn't find him very entertaining to watch, therefore I am not overly excited to play as him, I am buying this on the 360, but my room mate is getting it on PS3. Im not jelly nor a 360 fanboy, im just stating my opinion.

evo_4
04-12-2011, 02:25 PM
I tink its not that bad. Aliitle slow maybe..
Also, as my other friend mentioned, hes using much of his weapons.
But besides of all, i wonder how brutal his fatality is.:woop:

Purple Hooter
04-12-2011, 04:31 PM
It's sad when you can't make an opinion on Kratos or even just say that you're not really bothered that he's included in the PS3 version, without being called "JEALOUS" and an "Xbox fanboy".
There was nothing fanboy about Annalie's post at all, you are overreacting to someone who is simply saying that the Playstation Kratos exclusive isn't a big deal.

Good for you that you're getting the game bcause of Kratos. As you stated to Annalie - "who cares?!"

Yeah, I am absolutely not overreacting to a post. I have just seen countless threads about people bickering and complaining that the 360 isnt getting an exclusive. Yes, it was a fanboy statement: "we dont need an exclusive boys"

Think whatever logic you would like - the fanboys are more concerned about ps3 having one extra character.

M1 Punk
04-12-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm actually one of the very few people who's glad the 360 isn't getting an exclusive character although Puzzle Kombat would be an awesome exclusive. This game is named Mortal Kombat and it should star MK characters, nothing more. The PS3 version has lost it's purity in my opinion.

lich123
04-12-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm actually one of the very few people who's glad the 360 isn't getting an exclusive character although Puzzle Kombat would be an awesome exclusive. This game is named Mortal Kombat and it should star MK characters, nothing more. The PS3 version's has lost it's purity in my opinion.

said exactly what i was gonna say :woop:

Annalie
04-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Xbox fanboy much? Really?.. so im a fangirl because i dont give a damn about kratos or the ps3? i own all three systems but i prefer my 360. I own both system and enjoy playing games on both systems. There are other system besides the xbox; if your a true gamer, things like this would not bother you at all. It doesn't bother me im fine with it, like i said i dont care about kratos or the fact that your getting it for ps3.

Honestly, why are you getting your boxers twisted over what other people say? Im not getting anything twisted, i just found it funny...The PS3 is getting ONE exclusive character that is iconic on the playstation and fits perfectly with the series. Your talking about how people from PS3T are saying that they are afraid that people are just going to spam him online; who cares?! I was setting an example of how some of them feel about it.??? Your going to be playing on the 360, right? I already have a gut feeling that Sub-Zero is going to be the best counter to Kratos to solve weapon spam.

Then, you say that you are glad that we dont have an exclusive? Thats total BS, your posting in this thread because you ARE jealous of the PS3 getting an exclusive character; simple Psychology 101. LOL, OH PUHLEEZ i dont give a rats ass my friend, not once have i said i wanted an exclusive character. If the 360 had an exclusive character say Marcus/Cole/Dom from Gears or a Spartan from Halo - people wouldnt be complaining, but then there would be the few bitching about the exclusive character the 360 was getting. as i dont play as male fighters much i wouldn't care either way.

I have played so many Mortal Kombat games and guess what?

I own both systems and usually play more games on the 360, but im getting MK on the PS3 for the sole reason that I can play as Kratos. Woopdie freaking doo im clapping for you i really am.

All in all your butthurt .... dont let anything i say bother you, you read into my post a little to much. and you've proven my point good day sir.

Annalie
04-12-2011, 08:26 PM
. Yes, it was a fanboy statement: "we dont need an exclusive boys"

That right there was some encouragement to the guys here who actually do care for an exclusive character. it just wouldn't feel like MK with one. besides if we get anything exclusive i can bet that it will be awesome.

Edit: Where does he see me complaining about my beloved console not getting a character?. and how was my comment a fanboy statement.? enlighten me please..................

Purple Hooter
04-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Please - relax. Why are you jumping down my throat over a post. Internet forums, right?
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect everyone's opinion, regardless if I agree with it or not.

Why are you being so defensive about what I said? My apologizes for calling you a "fanboy," since you are a female. It was quite stereotypical of me, which I usually dont find myself doing often. I just dont understand what you were so hostile/defensive over your post - usually only means one thing. But enjoy the game, you wont find me posting in this thread anymore.

Annalie
04-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Please - relax. Why are you jumping down my throat over a post. Internet forums, right?
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect everyone's opinion, regardless if I agree with it or not.

Why are you being so defensive about what I said? My apologizes for calling you a "fanboy," since you are a female. It was quite stereotypical of me, which I usually dont find myself doing often. I just dont understand what you were so hostile/defensive over your post - usually only means one thing. But enjoy the game, you wont find me posting in this thread anymore.

I deserved to be hostile as you came out of no freaking where accusing me of being a "fanboy" and jealous... i love how people think they can say something slightly offensive to someone, and then get all "omg why are you being so defensive"!!! when that person responds. YOU obviously had a problem with what i wrote, and i quite frankly dont care.
as if you didnt jump down my throat with that whole post, OH PUHLEEZ you say you respect other peoples opinions but clearly you didn't respect mine. but i guess you couldn't help it right? oh well...you can run off now cause you know you were wrong for that.

I will accept your apology and move on.

Plym
04-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Why are you being so defensive about what I said? LOL You were the one that went crazy and defensive over Kratos towards Annalie.
If you're going to openly attack someone so randomly without cause, you have to expect them to defend themselves.

Purple Hooter
04-13-2011, 05:49 PM
LOL You were the one that went crazy and defensive over Kratos towards Annalie.
If you're going to openly attack someone so randomly without cause, you have to expect them to defend themselves.

*last post in this thread*

I never went crazy nor defensive over Kratos. I stated simple and obvious facts. Nor did I "attack" her as you say.

This is why I hate using this site and I am so glad that I mod a different achievement based site.

- iNSERT all of your comments about "go back to your site then" below:

this is why I only have 50 some posts on this site.

Plym
04-13-2011, 06:15 PM
I never went crazy nor defensive over Kratos. I stated simple and obvious facts. Nor did I "attack" her as you say. Oh, you don't like being accused of overexaggerated post claims huh... interesting.

jswartz0181
04-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Bringing this thread back on track:

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 2011: Kratos' Fatality

Yeah..... I'm not seeing the orgasmic awesomeness that his fatality is supposed to be. I mean, yet another split in two fatality, with ZERO creativity. Oh sorry, only half a split in two fatality! Really? And so effortlessly too?

Or is this all just a sign we've become so desensitized with the awesomeness that are the real MK characters hehe?

JaxTH
04-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Well, I've said it other places so I'll say it here too:

His fatality is pretty damn crappy, but since everyone has two fatalities I'll wait to see what it is.

dang racoons
04-15-2011, 10:36 AM
That fatality is kinda crappy was expecting something diffrerent considering the amount of weapons kratos has. Im thinking netherealm made his fatality simple because the awesome shits saved for the true franchise characters :p

tobiasdennis
04-15-2011, 08:35 PM
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 ( 2011 ) - [ SPOILERS ] Kratos Babality [ HD ]

dang racoons
04-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Kratos's babality is actually decent then again is seem that the babalitys are now.

JaxTH
04-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Well...Kratos' second fatality is lame, even his first one is better than this:

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) Kratos *SECRET* Fatality #2

Annalie
04-18-2011, 01:38 AM
Oh look he freezes and breaks.... thats nothing new either... hahaha none of his fatalities are good or original.

jswartz0181
04-18-2011, 05:30 AM
Yeah... pretty lame. But I will admit, at least it's pseudo-creative. It's not yet another slicing someone in half. It is using a gorgon whatever. But yeah.... glad we don't have him/ever have to face him.

Since this is what exclusive characters apparently look like in MK, let's just hope that we in fact NEVER get one, unless they're an actual MK character! :)

Hutchy27
04-18-2011, 08:34 AM
kratos looks like quan chi and his chained blade thing is very similar to scorpion.
I don't really care if we get a exclusive character anymore :)

Plym
04-19-2011, 03:06 PM
From Gamerant (http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-xbox-360-exclusive-character-wanted-cj-80132/)

Mortal Kombat creator and member of NetherRealm Studios, Ed Boon, explained that they were planning to include a character for XBox 360 owners. He said that most of the development team had Twitter accounts so they could directly interact with fans of the series, and often paid close attention to what fans were saying.

They understood that a number of fans wanted their own character for 360, and hinted that long-time icons of the system, Master Chief of the Halo series and Marcus Fenix of Gears of War fame, were both considered for the new Mortal Kombat. This supported the story going around that Gears of War developer Epic Games offering to chat with NetherRealm Studios.

So what happened? Good question.

Ed Boon explained that they didnít flat out say ďno, letís not include a character for the 360″. They wanted to make one, but some unforeseen circumstances prevented them from doing so. Boon also said that he wasnít at liberty to discuss just what those circumstances were. Bottom line, they wanted to include a character for 360, but just couldnít.

What couldíve prevented them from including Master Chief or Marcus Fenix in the 360 port of Mortal Kombat? Could they not get the rights to the character in time? Well, that might explain why the hero of Halo couldnít make it, but as explained, Epic Games was willing to have a talk with NetherRealm. Maybe it was a decision from within? Was someone in the team not willing to make another character? Or did this veto come from higher up, from Warner Bros Interactive?

Marcus Fenix and Dom both appeared in Lost Planet 2 so was it Microsoft saying no to allowing Epic Games to partake? Interestingly enough, Microsoft did say no to Portal 2 allowing Steam and cross-platform play on the Xbox 360, while the PS3 takes full advantage of that and now an exclusive Mortal Kombat character.

Run BMP
04-19-2011, 03:29 PM
I have both systems PS3 and 360. And, I bought MK for the 360 mainly because of the Xbox Live community. I like the concept of seeing my little avatar on the King of the Hill.

sm182
04-19-2011, 08:25 PM
From Gamerant (http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-xbox-360-exclusive-character-wanted-cj-80132/)

Ed probably could've prevented a lot of agro had he said there would be no exclusive character for the 360 before the game was released rather than keeping quiet and letting it fester.

Guess I'll probably be getting it on the PS3 as an extra character is quite a good incentive (even if lot's of people here claim he isn't very good). The achievements also apparantly take in excess of 625hrs to complete so the game will be just for playing :).

jswartz0181
04-19-2011, 08:27 PM
The achievements also apparantly take in excess of 625hrs to complete so the game will be just for playing :).
Well, if you get the PS3 version, wouldn't that be at least another 24 hours added? :P

sm182
04-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Well, if you get the PS3 version, wouldn't that be at least another 24 hours added? :P

I'm sorry I don't quite follow?

Annalie
04-19-2011, 08:33 PM

He means, that if you get the PS3 version that means a heck of alot more hours added. only if you bought your 360 version which im guessing you probably didn't. meh dont see why anyone would by 2 versions...

sm182
04-19-2011, 08:37 PM
He means, that if you get the PS3 version that means a heck of alot more hours added. only if you bought your 360 version which im guessing you probably didn't. meh dont see why anyone would by 2 versions...

I see maybe I should clarify: I'm getting ONE version, the PS3 version as it has an extra character & I've no intention to go for the achievements as it takes 625hrs.

Annalie
04-19-2011, 08:41 PM
I see maybe I should clarify: I'm getting ONE version, the PS3 version as it has an extra character & I've no intention to go for the achievements as it takes 625hrs.

I dont understand how you would think its any different on the PS3. it would take the same if not much more time..... and trophies are a carbon copy of achievements so.....yea your post makes no sense.

jswartz0181
04-19-2011, 08:41 PM
I meant, with the inclusion of Kratos, that's one more character that would need to be played for at least 24 hours, thus adding to the time required to get the achievement. So if the 360 version requires 625, the PS3 would require 650.

sm182
04-19-2011, 08:45 PM
I dont understand how you would think its any different on the PS3. it would take the same if not much more time..... and trophies are a carbon copy of achievements so.....yea your post makes no sense.

I meant, with the inclusion of Kratos, that's one more character that would need to be played for at least 24 hours, thus adding to the time required to get the achievement. So if the 360 version requires 625, the PS3 would require 650.

Also I think trophies are shit and I don't go for them. I thought my last line in my first post "so the game will be just for playing :)" would've made this clear.

EnfantDuSiecle
04-19-2011, 08:51 PM

Amen, i couldn't care less about Kratos, I'm just happy MK is back and better than ever

D347H0FL0V3
04-19-2011, 09:26 PM
I watched it and didn't exactly care for it. I'll check out his fatality when its released, and be like yay.:woop:

I got to play the ps3 version at my gamestop's midnight launch and his Fatality is EPIC!