PDA

View Full Version : Tougher achievement than Mile High Club?

FetusPuncher91
03-24-2011, 08:59 PM
I've played my share of games and I usually go out of my way to get achievements as it makes the game more worthwhile to play, IMO. Is there an achievement that's harder to get than the Mile High Club? I haven't come across one yet and I'm curious to see if there is.

Thoughts?

Genesis x360a
03-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Yep plenty :p

Ive done Mile High and ive comepleted alot more harder achievements I can asure you. Im not going to list them but compared to some Mile High is a walk in the park :D

ooandyb
03-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Possible FPS/over the shoulder rivals:

The Orange Box: Portal: Aperture Science
The Orange Box: Episode 2: Little Rocket Man (not necessarily as challenging on a skill level but definitely frustrating)

CoD:WaW Campaign on veteran
(honorary mention: The Sum of All Zeroes, Gunslinger and Big Baller)

TC's GRAW2: Ultimate Defender (60 minutes of unlimited enemies and not unlimited ammo. Pretty tough unless you and a few others know how to go about it.)

Resident Evil 5: Run the Gauntlet (definitely need a solid teammate on this one)

Difficult Non-shooter Achievements:

'Splosion Man: All Hail The Splode King
(honorary mention: A Little Help from Your Friends and Sugar High)

Earthworm Jim: Earthworm Never Dies (complete the game on the hardest setting without losing a life)

Trials HD: Marathon (after the update, beforehand this achievement was pretty much in a class of it's own on a difficulty scale)
Trials HD: Donkey Challenge (pretty similar to MHC in that you need to try over and over and over. And over. You get into a groove after a while though and nail it.)

Braid: Speed Run (took me 4 tries so I definitely put more time into this one than MHC)

Alright that's all I can think of from the somewhat small amount of games I've played, other than the Beatles: Rock Band achievements I have left.

Radioactive Microbe
03-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Anything on Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden II makes Mile High Club simple. Well, to be honest, Mile High Club was never that hard...Took me 2 tries.

Also, completing all trials on Super Street Fighter IV.

FetusPuncher91
03-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Anything on Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden II makes Mile High Club simple. Well, to be honest, Mile High Club was never that hard...Took me 2 tries.

Even though I loved NG2, playing through the game 11 times or whatever it was to get all the achievements is ridiculous.

Two tries on Mile High Club? I call shenanigans.

123abc
03-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Mile high club was easy compared to some others it only took me about 20 trys,

keymanu1
04-18-2011, 10:31 PM

Couldn't agree more with this. Also, try doing Through the fire and flames on expert on Guitar Hero 3 - and then tell me that mile high club is harder...