PDA

View Full Version : Minikit help needed - Storm Over Ryloth

JKSullivan
03-25-2011, 09:35 PM
I've got 9/10, but can't seem to figure out how to get the one on top of the ship, where the dark force object is. I've tried using force from the ship I'm flying (torpedoes away), and I can't get close enough to it from the landing spot on the other bridge tower.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Legoman1326
03-25-2011, 10:19 PM
You need to use a dark side ship that fires lasers, torpedoes won't work on it

tuckman454
03-25-2011, 10:42 PM
I'm also missing one on this level, but not that one, on the right side the enemy ship has the minikit arrow right above one of the wings. any idea how to get that one?

JKSullivan
03-26-2011, 03:27 AM
It's actually not lasers or torpedos you need after all - it's missiles. I used the pirate ship after the Soulless One's rapid fire lasers didn't do it.

Not sure on the one you're missing, tuckman - did you get the one for killing 5 ships with the green target around it? There's also one for killing 10 of the other ships, but I'm pretty sure you'd have that already if you took out the cannons on the ships . . .

hoochli
03-31-2011, 05:28 PM
There's also one for killing 10 of the other ships, but I'm pretty sure you'd have that already if you took out the cannons on the ships . . .
How do you do that? It started counting for me by sitting in the turret but I got only 3 or 4 out of ten by the end of the level.

Edit: OK, it's the small ships. I thought it was the big ships with the silver guns.