PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore Season Four

Snowwwwy
03-26-2011, 03:47 AM
First of all, before I say anything, if your a Jersey Shore hater, thats fine, just fuck off and dont post in this thread.

Now.. for people who love Jersey Shore.. like me haha.. has anyone heard when Season Four is returning? I heard its returning mid April and their gonna be in Italy? Cant fucking wait for this. I miss it already and Season three just ended last night haha.

Mr Bungle
03-26-2011, 06:03 AM
I love Jersey Shore! And am looking forward to season 4.

I read that they're going to start filming in April but I found this:

More details are emerging late this week about Jersey Shore Season 4, just as the MTV reality show's third season comes to a close.

Examiner.com can now officially confirm the entire cast of Jersey Shore Season 3 will travel to Italy next month to being filming the fourth - and what could be the final - season of Jersey Shore. That means, Deena - the only non-original member of the cast - will return for a second season. Ronnie will also join the cast - a question that has loomed for months. Uncertainty surrounding the legality of Ronnie traveling out of the country were cleared up earlier this week when he applied for a pretrial intervention program in connection with an assault charge against him. Also, if she is heading to Italy this spring like ex-Jersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick claims, it's not to rejoin the reality show.

The executive producer and co-creator of Jersey Shore also confirmed Thursday that no new cast members will be joining the eight housemates. SallyAnn Salsano also says everything else except the location will remain the same. Pauly D, Snooki, JWoWW, The Situation, Deena, Ronnie, Sammi and Vinny will even get a job (Deena confessed, Thursday, she's hoping it's to be gondoliers).

Snooki and Co. will leave for Italy in mid to late April to being filming Jersey Shore Season 4. Initially it was reported that production would begin in May. However, the earlier production timeline means Pauly D has been forced to cancel appearances at Disney's Grad Night which had been on his calendar for months.

Snowwwwy
03-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Awesome news. Really cant wait haha.

SoleAssassin
03-31-2011, 10:19 PM
Can't believe people watch this show.

Starstrukk X360A
03-31-2011, 10:27 PM
I love watching reality tv, but Jersey Shore just seems like something I wouldn't enjoy.
I dunno, maybe I'm just judging a book by it's cover.
It's really tan cover.

tehapoc
04-01-2011, 01:40 AM
YouTube - Roast Of Donald Trump - The Situation Bombs

After seeing this, I'm glad to say that I've never watched an episode.

Coadster1
04-01-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm currently on Season 2, about to start Season 3, and I love it. Italy would be awesome.

Buck a Fuffaloe
04-01-2011, 02:26 AM
YouTube - Roast Of Donald Trump - The Situation Bombs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtNmatV7-Ls)

Nothing like the show.

Snowwwwy
04-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Can't believe people watch this show.
You better start believing then.

I'm currently on Season 2, about to start Season 3, and I love it. Italy would be awesome.
Haha oh fuck Season 3 is just constant Sam And Ronnie fighting, gets fucking annoying, but funny at times haha yeh cant wait for the new season.

Coadster1
04-02-2011, 12:34 AM
You better start believing then.

Haha oh fuck Season 3 is just constant Sam And Ronnie fighting, gets fucking annoying, but funny at times haha yeh cant wait for the new season.

Sam needs to get a fucking clue. She looks like a total dumbass staying with Ron after all he's done to her.

BTW: I love your sig, funny as hell. Makes me laugh every time.

MissMaggots
04-02-2011, 12:37 AM
I LOVE that show.
Good dose of drama. <3
I haven't been keeping up with it lately though, I didn't watch anything of Season 3.
:(

Snowwwwy
04-02-2011, 02:13 AM
Sam needs to get a fucking clue. She looks like a total dumbass staying with Ron after all he's done to her.

BTW: I love your sig, funny as hell. Makes me laugh every time.
Yeh Sam is a slut. She pisses me off. Hahaha thanks. I love it too.

shudderWINGS
04-06-2011, 12:23 AM
As the bearer of bad news:

http://www.examiner.com/jersey-shore-in-national/jersey-shore-fans-call-reality-stars-greedy-js4-contract-hold-out

Takamura Bear
04-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Just finished season 3 and was looking forward to season 4 airing in a few months. I think they will sort something out because the show is too popular, but it's never a good sign when the cast become greedy. Most of them are probably millionaires by now anyway.

As for season 3, what in the fuck at Ronnie & Sam's relationship? That is the craziest fucking shit I've ever seen on any tv show. Ronnie nearly got knocked the fuck out by that falcon punch from Sam though. :D

Ronnie: I love you, Sam. You're all I think about.
Sam: I love you, too!

*Ronnie hooks up with some grenades in a club*

Sam: You're a fucking douche bag. Why would you do that to me?
Ronnie: Fuck you, you fucking hoe!

Sam: Let's make up.
Ronnie: Okay. :)

*Sam whores it up with some other dude in a club*

Ronnie: It's over, bitch.
Sam: I never want to see you again anyway.

*Ronnie cries*

Sam: Wanna get back together again?
Ronnie: Yesh. :drunk

Snooki: I want ma pickles!!

The show pure madness!!

Mr Bungle
04-06-2011, 01:09 AM
As the bearer of bad news:

http://www.examiner.com/jersey-shore-in-national/jersey-shore-fans-call-reality-stars-greedy-js4-contract-hold-out

Oddly, it doesn't surprise me. Ha.

TVthePunisher
04-06-2011, 08:09 AM
YouTube - Roast Of Donald Trump - The Situation Bombs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtNmatV7-Ls)

Painful...I'm the type of guy that hates to watch someone else get embarrassed because I'd hate the same feeling. That was just...I was covering my eyes from the boos, the thing is...I didn't think comics with obviously bad jokes EXISTED. I always see them made fun of in TV shows or movies, but never an actual bad comic...ouch.

Snowwwwy
04-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Really hanging out for season four now, Im missing Jersey Shore, haha.

ARCANEVALORE
04-11-2011, 05:02 AM
It better get better, season 3 was just lame ron and sam dragged it down so badly

Tussell
04-12-2011, 04:14 AM
It's a show that I love to hate, and hate to love.

I mean, it pisses me off, but for some odd reason, that's why I watch it.

Snowwwwy
04-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Haha.. its real addictive I think.. thats maybe why. Im not sure.

Takamura Bear
04-29-2011, 12:09 AM
By the plagues of hell fire...by god, what the fuck have they done?!

YouTube - Meet The Cast Of The Geordie Shore: The UK Jersey Shore

My US friends, you have gudios and they're a bunch of orange juice heads/monkeys who speak Italian American. Over here in the UK, we have geordies who use lots of orange spray tans and speak...they'll be subtitles. >_>

Ever seen a geordie girl drunk? You have not seen the horrors. :eek:

Yeah, I'll watch it anyway, but it won't top ol' Jesery Shore. None of those guys' arms as a big as Ronnie's lol. No UK Snooki either. :p

tehapoc
04-29-2011, 12:26 AM
No UK Snooki either. :p

That chick bouncing her breasts seems like a pretty big whore.

Mr Bungle
04-29-2011, 04:47 AM
That chick bouncing her breasts seems like a pretty big whore.

They're all whores!

ARCANEVALORE
04-29-2011, 04:52 AM
Season 4 can eat oprahs ass, No filming in c;ubs or while drinking that's all the show has D: Even Italy hates them, I blame Mike :)

Takamura Bear
04-29-2011, 06:09 PM
They're all whores!

Come 'ere, you!!

Edit: In case you were wondering, these geordie girls are UK versions of grenades. I bet Mike and Vinny would still bring them to the smash room. Lol. :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/01/article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg

scarface
05-01-2011, 04:38 AM
Come 'ere, you!!

Edit: In case you were wondering, these geordie girls are UK versions of grenades. I bet Mike and Vinny would still bring them to the smash room. Lol. :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/01/article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg

Does the one on the far right have any teeth?

Mr Bungle
05-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Does the one on the far right have any teeth?

Looks like the evil twin of Baby Spice.

scarface
05-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Looks like the evil twin of Baby Spice.

I see that now that you've mentioned it. Can I please have some eye bleach now?