PDA

View Full Version : Stud farming! MEGA TIP HERE

GDMFS0AB
03-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Ok, Start Storm Over Ryloth on free-play.

Straight away land att he platform in front of you, fixed the electrics so the door opens and head down.

Jump on the cannon and blast the 3 guns from the attacking ship.

Now you will notice there will be a counter 1/10-10/10 when hitting other space crafts. This is key, Aim at a place on the map that gets busy with them(i dont have a pic, might be able to do one though)

Rubberband you :xbut: and leave for about 20 mins you should have over a million...If you have any multipliers on then a lot more.

This will help towards the 2x, 4x & 10x & other red bricks which can be found on the lower levels of the level select.

EASY STUDS! - Must be done in free play, that way you can save & exit when you are done.

From then on it's easy to get True Jedi

Flow
03-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Or... you can just use the cheat code for 10x multi- and get them by just playing the story.

TrishTheDish
03-26-2011, 01:58 PM
I turn on the cheats for all multipliers for a x3840 multiplier and get at least 100 million studs within the first few seconds of a level. A tad easier than your method.

GDMFS0AB
03-26-2011, 02:01 PM
aww damn, i figured the cheats would disable achievements...Never mind then

Flow
03-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Yeah, the cheat codes in the LEGO games make it extremely easy.

TrishTheDish
03-26-2011, 05:38 PM
The only cheats that affect achievements in this game is the "No Dying" one. And even that is only if you have the Invincibilty cheat turned on, you can still have the Regenerate Hearts cheat turned on and get it.

SIMPLYMIDGET
03-26-2011, 05:40 PM
10x multi !@!!

FluffyPig
03-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Sure, it would make things a lot easier, but turning the cheat codes on before actually finding the red bricks through the natural progression of the game? Well... that would just be cheating!

TrishTheDish
03-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Sure, it would make things a lot easier, but turning the cheat codes on before actually finding the red bricks through the natural progression of the game? Well... that would just be cheating!
That's a good point, that's why the achievement for finding all Red Bricks is called "100% Legit!" after all.