PDA

View Full Version : may cause a little discution

mate33
03-26-2011, 04:07 PM
if there classic costumes in pre-order separeted games
they will put a password to put ingame to unlock this

so if i'm correct possibly somone can put de passwords in here and all will play with the classic costume of all characters :D

TEBellant
03-26-2011, 04:10 PM
if there classic costumes in pre-order separeted games
they will put a password to put ingame to unlock this

so if i'm correct possibly somone can put de passwords in here and all will play with the classic costume of all characters :D

Im sure it'll be where you have to put the code in on xbox live to get the content but might be bought from the krypt still ingame. There are over 500 krypt chests in this game. Its gonna be crazy!:woop:

Pretty sure all the retro ones will be ingame though just pre-order and stuff like that will freely open the krypt graves that correspond with em. Which would be sweet cause there are so many...SO MANY graves lol

crow74
03-26-2011, 04:25 PM
The retro costume code's are one time use only :(
Ive got subzero/reptile and kitana code's from amazon with my pre ordered standard game :)
So if any one is looking to trade one of there code's for a Kitana pm me

lich123
03-26-2011, 04:27 PM
im getting scorpions,jades and mileenas as im getting it from game :( ill only use one of them :/ :(

thereefernander
03-26-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm not even looking at anything about this game after it comes out. The surprise shall lie in my OWN experience. What if secret characters are in the Krypt?!

kyboy
03-26-2011, 04:42 PM
i pre ordered from gamestop so im getin scorpions, which ill be lookin to trade for subzero..

lich123
03-26-2011, 04:45 PM
im getting scorpions but wish i was getting all the old ninja outfit so classic ermac, sub, reptile, scorpion. o well atleast have one. hopefully unlock them in the krypt