PDA

View Full Version : Duty Mission Help plz.

Fear Warrior
03-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi guys.

Well I am now on my 2nd playthrough with a 2nd character and I decided to download the DLC to get the achivos as I progressed through the story once more.

Unfortunatley I have started the Duty (1st achivo) mission and I am required to hunt down and kill some mercenries from three different locations. I have done 2 of these and the 3rd set was at the kirkwall docks at night.

There was a bunch of guys there, I killed them and it still says I must go to the back street ally to trigger the next mission but when I get there, nothing happens. There was a chest but once unlocked it did not trigger anything and there is a hidden sewer gate just before the mission marker but once again there is nothing in there to trigger or finnish this quest ?

I have even gone back to the chantry steps to see if it would work ?

Has this happend to anyone else ?

Should I just ignore this mission and start again in year 2 ?

Cheers.

JDMBO1
03-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Did you loot the Flint Mercenary bodies

bakeryfreshgame
03-26-2011, 04:24 PM
If it doesn't show 'Duty' as having been completed and you can't talk to Sebastian about it, it sounds like your game glitched. I would recommend loading an earlier save (hopefully you made one right before starting 'Duty'). Other than that you can try to continue on as I know you can complete 'Duty' in Act II as well but I personally wouldn't risk it.

Fear Warrior
03-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Yea, there is nothing there at all ...... i have serched all the docks, both night and day and still nothing ????

Bugged ???

JDMBO1
03-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Yea, there is nothing there at all ...... i have serched all the docks, both night and day and still nothing ????

Bugged ???
It seem you've got a bug, but the problem is I've never had such a bug, or any for that matter. Maybe even after the initial download you still have to re-download it

bakeryfreshgame
03-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Did you download it from Marketplace or from the in-game menu? For some reason this tends to make a difference. If you downloaded it from the game, delete and re-download it from Marketplace

Fear Warrior
03-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Unfortunatley it still does not work. I downloaded the DLC via the marketplace.

I am nearly on year 2 now so hopefully it might kick in then.

Thanks for the help guys.