PDA

View Full Version : Clear Concise Achievement Glitch List Needed in One Thread

MAGICKAL MYSTIC
03-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been searching the site and the achievement glitches are spread across different threads. Some are not written in a clear manner. I believe some contradict each other as well. Is there someone out there that knows what all the glitches are and how to order things so that you can get all the single player achievements in only one play through?

I am on chapter one and have spent 16 hours of game play of basically exploring the island that has Bayan and Hatmandor. I am now level 16 and found all the camp sites with foes and found a bunch of dungeons. I find that neither of these respawn foes to fight leaving me to only fight the animals that do and collect the alchemy ingredients which also respawn.

I have done the quest that unlocks alchemy and gets you a horse. I have done the quest of meeting the other leader to get aid for bayan and am on the quest to run the horse down a trial of checkpoints which I cannot finish in time. I am going to wait until I have enough personal teleports for each checkpoint then gallop to the first checkpoint, dismount and teleport thru the rest. I think it is a good idea. Hopefully the checkpoint doesn't check for a horse.

I talked to the gate guard and am going to talk to the guy that takes 500 auras so that I get access to his house and the loot in there. Won't talk to the guy that runs into the house without coming out. Then I will talk to the guy that makes forged documents.

This way I can explore a new area with more than just animals to level more on.

Beyond that, I don't want to wind up doing something that will block me from completing an achievement.

Please Help - If someone can write a complete and concise response listing the order of things for things to go without glitching -- Please do so

Please - Please - Pretty Please

Thanks,
-Heather :bow: :confused: :p

Extra Saucy
03-28-2011, 06:56 PM
The achievement guide pretty much calls out the 2 missables.

-Do the runestone quest before you beat the game

-Go to the gamepressure guide and follow the guild quests in the order it gives you

-Don't kill Scythe during a certain Thieves Guild quest

You really don't have to panic with this one. Just save before sidequests as there are a couple that have specific conditions or time limits so if you you fail you have to restart. Other than that, go bananas.

MAGICKAL MYSTIC
03-28-2011, 07:29 PM
:) Thanks a bunch !!!

DENAz666
03-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah the Scythe one is the biggest killer, the rest aren't really glitched at all, they're just missable :)

Andreas_loel
03-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Keep track of your dungeons or you end up with 24/25 like me and the rest dont count, might do a second look trough and see if it pops but i guess im just fucked

Not gonna bother with another playtrough just for 15 gamerscore

JONBLEACH
03-29-2011, 08:42 PM
I had to do a 2nd playthru to get like 3 other achievements, on both i had nothing missed or glitched for me.

1000/1000 a long time ago

Extra Saucy
03-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Keep track of your dungeons or you end up with 24/25 like me and the rest dont count, might do a second look trough and see if it pops but i guess im just fucked

Not gonna bother with another playtrough just for 15 gamerscore

I haven't been keeping track... I have about 9 so far into Chapter 2. I'm guessing the smart thing to do is use the german map to find 24 exactly and then finish the game and get the last cave in the final castle area? Hope I didn't screw this up.

MAGICKAL MYSTIC
03-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Since I like to explore and thus walk the entire map, I guess I will wind up finding all 25 of the dungeons.

When you make it past Bayan into the passage to Hatmandor and follow the left wall, you wind up at a huge gate with a red lock. This gate is next to a portal with "Southern" in its name. The gate is near the guy that you first bring a disembodied head to, from the gravedigger near Bayan.

What quest unlocks that gate? I have been exploring dungeon mazes that are pitch black and the next one in the series is beyond that gate.