PDA

View Full Version : question about a few achievements

iamdemon7
03-26-2011, 09:14 PM
does anyone know how to get the clear end patako achievement its the secret achievement?and i also need to get exciting gauge exceeded the thrill of 200 for each character so my question is simple how do i get the exciting gauge to exceed 200? and what scenes do i need to exceed the exciting gauge over 200 for each character?

Pegaso1972
03-27-2011, 07:40 PM
"At the end of every girl's route, you're in dokidoki mode with them. You'll know it because the gauge on the left is a silhouette of the girl. After you fill up the gauge, it'll be at 100%. Keep filling it up and a heart will appear in the gauge. The closer you fill it up to 200%, the faster it'll beat. You'll unlock the achievement when you fill up the gauge to 200%."

credit to Chopstixorcist from gamefaqs site

about the secret ending, i thought it would unlock after getting true ending with all the girls but i didnt.
so i went again for the singer (that's the easier to get all perfect with), i got all perfect in minigames, all right answers (from the wiki site), in the end when dokidoki with her, i did fill the gauge and i went on till the time was over, i got true end and finally the secret ending too.
im not sure if it is related also to the fact i did stay in dokidoki with the girl until i did run out of time.

ps: dont update the game even if it requires that, play it offline instead

II Hyuga II
05-20-2011, 04:49 PM
now i have a question: where is this wiki you speak of?

A47A47
05-21-2011, 12:18 PM
now i have a question: where is this wiki you speak of?

http://www44.atwiki.jp/galgun/

II Hyuga II
05-21-2011, 02:04 PM
thanks now its time to figure out where the character walkthrough is on that site..