PDA

View Full Version : Points Make Prizes


Johnnyboy
03-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Hi,

Now wouldn't it be cool if Microsoft awarded the points we achieve.....how about 100 free Mictosoft points for every 10,000 achievement points awarded.....surely that would push sales even further!!

my_box_72
03-26-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi,

Now wouldn't it be cool if Microsoft awarded the points we achieve.....how about 100 free Mictosoft points for every 10,000 achievement points awarded.....surely that would push sales even further!!

I like the idea mate ...but your surely dreaming if that's ever going to happen ;)

Johnnyboy
03-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Yep just dreaming my friend :)

Ryan Jones
03-26-2011, 11:40 PM
I think that would increase gamesaving/cheating :S

Foxxy kyle
03-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Yeah that would be great but M$ would never do that.

AmbaLaBamba
03-27-2011, 01:13 AM
I wonder how many people would mod their gamerscore just to get all of those extra points? About 90%, the other 10% of the worlds Xboxing population would try to do it legit.

Madfrog0
03-27-2011, 01:32 AM
i hear what your saying, but i dont really like it. then we would have a basic value on achievements.

so kinda like 1,000 achiev points equals 10 msp.

JDMBO1
03-27-2011, 01:40 AM
I do wish microsoft would reward it's users of XBL

AmbaLaBamba
03-27-2011, 01:43 AM
I do wish microsoft would reward it's users of XBL

It kinda does with the reward scheme they have going.. it's a start of some sorts.

Son of Kyuss
03-27-2011, 01:44 AM
I do wish microsoft would reward it's users of XBL

Which they are doing with the Xbox Rewards program they have going on since late last year.

EDIT: Got ninja'd by a minute!

JDMBO1
03-27-2011, 01:50 AM
It kinda does with the reward scheme they have going.. it's a start of some sorts.
Trust me I've used it and it isn't really anything of a reward system to me I've gone through them to renew my live and it didn't tally up any MS for rewards

AmbaLaBamba
03-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Trust me I've used it and it isn't really anything of a reward system to me I've gone through them to renew my live and it didn't tally up any MS for rewards

Strange, I got 200 points for renewing my years gold.

You do get points for your first purchases and 20 points for doing a small survey/questionaire each month. As I said though, it's a start.

JDMBO1
03-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Strange, I got 200 points for renewing my years gold.

You do get points for your first purchases and 20 points for doing a small survey/questionaire each month. As I said though, it's a start.
But then how do you get the points added to your account? that's the only thing that plagues me. I have a total of 140MS

KillerChris8814
03-27-2011, 02:08 AM
But then how do you get the points added to your account? that's the only thing that plagues me. I have a total of 140MS

Last time I got some from them I got a message saying they were added to my account and they were just there.

JDMBO1
03-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Last time I got some from them I got a message saying they were added to my account and they were just there.
Really you should be able to cash in for every 100

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
03-27-2011, 02:13 AM
well if micosoft can easily detect gamerscore moding now i dont see why they wouldnt when they are giving points for it. if anything they would make it more of a priority

AmbaLaBamba
03-27-2011, 02:23 AM
They just get put on to your account, you do have to wait... not sure how long you have wait up to now for yours? Mine took a few weeks.

guillermo316
03-27-2011, 02:42 AM
uhm i don't think that will work. 100 MS points for 10,000 GS that a dollar... I think they should give out content like themes or avatar awards not money

Melanopterus
03-27-2011, 03:21 AM
100 points for 10,000? I agree with the people that said content would be better...

As for rewards honestly I don't find it a reward system. Honestly it's just for new gamers really there are few chances for people that have been using their 360 for awhile to even get points. I should miss out on what is it over 100 points because I've already used netflix on my 360 before they came up with this system?

I think the rewards thing is kind of stupid there is no reward for having been loyal until now.