PDA

View Full Version : Silverpine Quest glitch!?

SkyJin
03-27-2011, 04:58 PM
It's where you collect the 4 different skeleton wolf/dog parts, I have placed the tail on the stone table... but the quest keeps saying: "Place the wolf tail on....". So.. yeah.. nothing happens, just like the Understone Quest Pack quest (Shooting Range and Wheel of Misfortune).

Can someone just patch this shit game! Seriously, why does this game get awards and stuff... when it is full of glitches?! I've already been f***** over with the demon doors chievo on my 1st playthrough, so now I was going for that chievo on my 2nd playthrough. This game is a joke, and so am I for spending any time on it! AAAARGHHH!

Ragnarok1986
03-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Use the search feature was on page 3

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=298180

SkyJin
03-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Thanks for that, but I don't look through all pages to find a similar topic. Been doing that before for no reason, so.. yeah.. if it's not on the first page.. then I write something.

But still, thanks.. and it is really annoying that there are multiple glitches like this. (and threads I guess...). :P

Ragnarok1986
03-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Thanks for that, but I don't look through all pages to find a similar topic. Been doing that before for no reason, so.. yeah.. if it's not on the first page.. then I write something.

But still, thanks.. and it is really annoying that there are multiple glitches like this. (and threads I guess...). :P

I'm using this in my signature.

SkyJin
03-27-2011, 10:16 PM
If you found it so amusing, glad I could be of help..
Most boring signature ever, but whatever floats your boat.

Oh, and I don't live on the forums as some others might..