PDA

View Full Version : Stuck!!

Graham31004
06-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Ok I'm going to go ahead and apologize if this is a really easy fix or dumb post but I need some help. I am on the third map "Fortress Stalingrad" on Veteran setting. I am stuck at the part where you have to plant the sticky bombs on the 2nd tank. I've cleared out all of the people and it reached a checkpoint. I try and go out and plant the bomb and my teammates tell me "not to be a hero" and to "watch out vitrelli". It seems no matter where I go nothing happens but the second I try and get near the tank, it shoots me. No matter where I am, how low to the ground I am or what. I can be crawling behind a wall and it will still shoot me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

bxbomber
06-27-2007, 02:20 PM
OK dude, I will try my best.

As the tank goes around in circles, there is a ditch next to a wall with a hole in it. I stayed in the ditch until the tank came back around and ran straight towards it's side and planted the sticky. Now the tank came by pretty fast so I timed my move a little before it came down my way, that way we met up at the same time. I died many times before it finally worked so good luck.

Hope it helps. This game is tough. Get ready for more drama after this.

MrEastSide
06-27-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm pretty sure I just threw smoke everywhere and ran in. I know I died a few times, but I got it fairly quickly. Maybe I was just lucky? My advice would be lots of smoke if you have it!

Graham31004
06-28-2007, 07:10 AM
That worked great bxbomber. Thanks!!!

sln333
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah just like bomber said, get ready for more after this. you will have problems with other levels as well (especially a certain one in tunisia).

xFATALxSNIPERx
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
yeah just like bomber said, get ready for more after this. you will have problems with other levels as well (especially a certain one in tunisia).
yeah, tunisia, and for me all 3 american campaigns on veteran took some patience (which i dont have, lol)

el_rezzo
08-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Hi, I didn't really want to start up a new thread so I thought I'd just add onto the end of this relatively recent one.

Im stuck on the 2nd Tank mission (88 Ridge). It's fairly straightforward except when I get down to 5 tanks left. After the checkpoint you have to shoot a tank down out in front of you on the field, then hit another tank to the right of it. Thats fine but when you head back up the hill the other tanks appear on your radar and I have found it impossible to get through this stage. Even driving in then heading straight out and driving back towards the start (where obviously no tanks or rpg's can get you), and the tank takes two hits as if you are meant to trigger something to avoid the self-destruct.

Edit: Never mind, restarted the level and kept trying until I could keep a tank with me to trigger the next checkpoint.

Spybreak4u
12-19-2007, 05:17 AM
I'm also having trouble with the 2nd tank. Gonna try this strat tomorrow after work. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is the the Ditch in the center where the tank is going around?