PDA

View Full Version : How to Kill Infinity???

Graham31004
06-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah so I killed the Ice Queen in both forms and then cured Toya but can't seem to beat Infinity. I tried killing the three orbs that surround him and am only able to kill 2 and the 3rd keeps coming back.

Zef
06-27-2007, 03:49 PM
The orbs are the three devil golems right? I just kept blasting away at them and once the earth golem fell just attacked the main boss. It may help to level everyone up if you keep having troubles, or use some of Wreckon Dracgon's crazy strategies.

I managed to beat all forms of Infinity with the main characters at around level 60. Also be sure to stock up on healing items.

Wreckon Dracgon
06-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes the key to defeating Infinity is to take out the Devil Orbs that surround him. Especially the Earth Orb (the green one) as it replenishes his health. Don't even bother attacking him in the beginning just go straight for the orbs. If you're still having trouble tell me which four characters you're using and their health and I'll tell you exactly what to do step by step. Best to message me on XBL as I'm always checking that. Good luck mate and welcome to the end of a great game.

Also like Zef said be sure to have plenty of healing items as you'll have to face him four times in a row with no break. Meaning while he gets new health each time your characters do not. Hopefully you still have the flower bookmark that Karin gave you as it will restore all of your players to full health if need be.

Graham31004
06-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah my guys were around level 53 or so and didn't have many potions. Did the earth one keep popping back up for you?

Zef
06-27-2007, 04:44 PM
All of them will pop back over time, you just need to keep re-killing them or take out the main boss quickly. Each one represents a different strength of the main boss, so taking out the fire one will make his attacks weaker (I think) and so on.

The earth one is the truly annoying one as he can heal every so often and your work will be undone. So I always took the earth one out last so it came back last and I could do more damage =)

Graham31004
06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey Wreckon, I'd message you on XBL but I'm in Iraq o O and don't have it lol. Anyways, I'm using Atsuma, Raigar, Karen and Lapis Magina.

Wreckon Dracgon
06-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Would help if I knew their health and attributes as to better advise but this is what you should do. Use Raigarís Armor on all characters to cut the enemy attacks in half. Then keep Atsuma behind Raigar at all times. I'd rather you didn't have Karin as she really is a waste. I'd rather you have someone like Floresia or someone else that can heal or power up.

What you then want to do is attack using Lapisí Mega Light Force focusing on the Earth Orb. You do not want him around healing everyone after each turn. It makes attacking everyone else pointless. Three Mega Light Forces at the most should kill him, two if you're able to power him up. Then use Atsuma and Raigar to take out the other two once the Earth orb is dead you can use Lapisí water or fire attacks against the remaining Orbs. Then attack with everyone directly on Infinity. He'll be dead in a turn or two. From then on just keep Atsuma behind Raigar and attack away. Be sure to keep Raigarís armor on all party members and heal when needed.

Graham31004
06-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Cool thanks man. I'll give that a shot. I'll have to level up Floreisa since she is only 20 or so. I did just about what you said except killed the earth orb last, hence healing him over and over again.

Graham31004
07-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Just beat the game. Big thanks to you guys!

killlah631
08-27-2007, 04:19 PM
For some reason I found Infinity much easier then the Queen of Ice, it took me a couple tries on her but Infinity I beat on my first try..BTW my characters were all levels 50-55...Atsuma with 6000+HP