PDA

View Full Version : Gaining exp / leveling up

Frankyg88
03-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Anyone know how this is earned ie via sp or mp?

OctagonQontrol
03-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Both although I'm quite unsure what triggers a XP-gain. For the Scout (sniper probably), I guess you will need to get xx amount of headshots for a better scope or yy amount of long-distance shots for a better barrel or something or run zz miles for better stamina or steady hand.

Yet, I'm still in a split mind about this; at one hand it would ofcourse be very cool to get to a certain XP and get a better rifle to work with. On the other hand, this means you need to grind certain objectives on a weapon/class you really don't like playing to get all achievements.

But considering the entire campaign can be coop, you can easily switch classes with friends where, for instance, the Grenadier clears out 80% of the enemies on a Easy mission for a certain XP-gain, then rinse & repeat.

Bill IV
03-28-2011, 07:33 PM
There is no pvp and I am certain the xp is shared between the FTE and sp.

Frankyg88
03-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Cheers for the reply, it's the one thing that made me question if I could 1k it, last thing I need is another level grind n multiplayer.

TheLegendOf1977
04-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Everything is unlocked just by leveling, so there's no need to do specific things like headshots or so..