PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question If Someone Could Help Me

Cooljoe
03-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Ok so I've downloaded Exiled Prince after getting my 1,000 g. Then, I loaded up a save at the very end of act 2 because I heard that you can get the first quest then. But, the second sebastian quest hasn't popped up after beating the first. Would I have to load an earlier save from act 1 to do the first sebastian quest, then the main quest of act 1, and then the second quest pops up during act 2? Please can someone help? :confused:Thanks.

Yaymez
03-28-2011, 09:32 AM
The first quest will flag you as complete and then open up the storyline further once the game progresses. You will need to do the Chantry board quest from Act 1 and then play through to the next act in order to continue the story line with him.

Aside from the Main Plot stuff, quests are generated in each act depending on your actions in the previous acts. If you don't do the first Sebastian mission in Act 1 then it won't work properly for you in Act 2 etc.

FSparacino4
03-28-2011, 06:33 PM
If you don't do the first Sebastian mission in Act 1 then it won't work properly for you in Act 2 etc.

False. His first companion quest can be started in Act I or II. Repentance must be done in Act II and Duty must be done in Act III.