PDA

View Full Version : Gamepro confirming first dlc wave (image)

Belmont360
03-28-2011, 01:28 AM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3262/gameprodlc.jpg

thereefernander
03-28-2011, 02:10 AM
Ahaha, I'm going to laugh if "Exclusive DLC" means 360 exclusive!
Probably not, but I'm still curious as what is in store for the 360.

Annalie
03-28-2011, 02:49 AM
Ahaha, I'm going to laugh if "Exclusive DLC" means 360 exclusive!
Probably not, but I'm still curious as what is in store for the 360.

Hahaha indeed the other's would be pissed. but damn im surprised all this is being announced and the game isn't even out yet.

This is word of mouth info so im not sure but ive been hearing it more today.
OUR DEMO WILL ARRIVE ON APRIL 5TH.:eek: DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT ITS JUST WHAT I HEARD:uzi::uzi:

BlindxLink
03-28-2011, 03:01 AM
Didn't really need to make a whole new thread on this, since you posted in the thread about the same exact topic.

lich123
03-28-2011, 09:24 AM
im begging the demo does come out then, every morning ive been waking up, switching my xbox on to find nothing. I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER :( :)

thereefernander
03-28-2011, 05:20 PM
This is word of mouth info so im not sure but ive been hearing it more today.
OUR DEMO WILL ARRIVE ON APRIL 5TH.:eek: DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT ITS JUST WHAT I HEARD:uzi::uzi:

Word of mouth was also March 15th.

The 5th is only 2 weeks from release anyways :P

esc1
03-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Not bad. Surprised Rain is not in there.

Annalie
03-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Word of mouth was also March 15th.

The 5th is only 2 weeks from release anyways :P

I know:ass:Angel seriously though whats the point of giving us the demo so late? i mean im not complaining but it makes me wonder.

Vulger Spartan
03-28-2011, 10:05 PM
I know:ass:Angel seriously though whats the point of giving us the demo so late? i mean im not complaining but it makes me wonder.

It's like GTA San Andreas. PS2 Got it on Oct.26 2004 but Xbox got it June 7, 2005. It's an "Exclusivity Clause" after a company (Sony) pays an Amount of Money to the Developer so the Game is an Exclusive game on their system, Then the company (Sony) & the Developer hash out when the game can be released on other platforms.
Because if the game is an exclusive you'll have to buy that system to play it giving the company profit but shutting out the Developer on probably 50% of the Potential Audience from the other system who won't buy another $400 system for just one game.

Having a Time limit on it like Ps3 gets the Demo March 15 (cuz they paid for special treatment) & Xbox Gets it 3 weeks later that way "everyone" is "happy".

When I say 'Everyone' I mean the Companies Involved.
When I say 'Happy' I mean the Gamers who are left out for few weeks like those who only own Xbox (in this case) are antsy as all hell...
But When words like "units sold" & Big money's involved unlike with a demo it Turns out like San Andreas with a Year-long Gap between Releases.

PS I'm Not Saying 360's gonna get the Demo 3 weeks after March 15th it was only an example & Half Wishing we would.

Pieville
03-29-2011, 07:28 AM
That sucks it's not out yet.
Hopefully they fuck up and release the demo to Australia. :p