PDA

View Full Version : Gamerscore Not Adding Up

littlemissymoo
03-28-2011, 09:49 PM
I recently played Call of Duty on veteran at a friends house on his xbox while I helped him house sit for a week. When I came back to mine and logged my memory card into my xbox I found that the achievements I got while at his are showing up on my overall score but when I compare them to my friends on call of duty they don't show up.
Heard that clearing the cache will solve this but can lose my game saves since I played COD when I do this?

I have since played rental games and sent the back and worried I'll lose all the stuff I got for it.

Sorry I know I'd probably get in trouble for this thread but I don't really understand this kind of thing so need it simple but not condensing replies!

Snowwwwy
03-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Why would you get in trouble? Haha? Anyway, to answer your problem, I have no idea.

littlemissymoo
03-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Why would you get in trouble? Haha? Anyway, to answer your problem, I have no idea.

Because there might be a topic on this but couldn't find anything in the search area.

Thanks though!

Necrosis102
03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Clearing your cache doesn't affect your saves and will probably fix your problem. If that still doesn't work, try recovering your gamertag.

JDMBO1
03-28-2011, 10:48 PM
to be honest, the only time I've heard of this was with my friend he uploaded so many transfer cable modded saves that it corrupted his profile and about 50,000:gsicon: became 60:gsicon:

littlemissymoo
03-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Will I need to play the game again?

JDMBO1
03-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Will I need to play the game again?
you could go back and see if that works

littlemissymoo
03-28-2011, 10:58 PM
LOL. This will not impress my mate as staying at his again in a few weeks as he has to dog sit and his dogs not well and he'll have to put up with me doing it all again and me being angry lol

Shall try it now! wish me luck!

JDMBO1
03-28-2011, 11:01 PM
LOL. This will not impress my mate as staying at his again in a few weeks as he has to dog sit and his dogs not well and he'll have to put up with me doing it all again and me being angry lol

Shall try it now! wish me luck!
good luck indeed

littlemissymoo
03-28-2011, 11:19 PM
It worked!

Thank you! :)